+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We used the top picture type of one with DS with great success, money well spent. DD on the other hand won't use the steps or the potty. She either climbs up (our toilet is clean but it grosses me out a bit) or I lift her on, I really wish she'd use the steps!!

First few days I put her in a pull up when we did the school run and she went through a stage of pooping in her nappy at the school lol. After a week of that I just ran the gauntlet, we use the toilet at school and I have a little towel in her car seat just in case.

She's still in nappies at night and will poop in it in the morning as still refuses to poop on the toilet despite my best efforts!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to buy all the gear today.

Bit worried about the top combined seat / step as a few have said it slips and moves around

Might just have to give it a go and see. Wish us luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Use the padded seat. And the step is very important re: preventing constipation/hemorroids etc

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Toilet training toddler seats?

I got the seat with ladder step all in one. Have shown it to dd and she climbed up and down a few times. Its quite sturdy and she loves it.

Ive set the date a week from Monday

Any tips to prepare her? Ive been telling her that soon she will wear knickers and showed her and she will have no nappy like a big girl and she knows poos and wees go in the loo and enjoys flushing it lol.

Im going to use her baby born too that came with a potty. We will take its nappy off and put its knickers on. Give bb a drink and watch her wee into the toilet (potty) Not sure what else i can do to prepare?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub