+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Errr... maybe one month?

I met my future DP when I lived with the ex- he was our next door neighbor. Because the ex didn't want anything to do with DD or myself, we spent a lot of time hanging out with our handsome, broad shouldered, cheerful, chatty and friendly neighbor.... It was nice because we got to know each other very well as friends, in our own homes... so I knew he was messy before we got together
    He stopped being our neighbor about 8 months before the ex and broke up, and we moved in together about... six months later?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Where did you meet your new partner?

DDs Dad and I split 9 months ago, DD is about to turn 1 & I met my now DP 2-3 months ago, we have been together a month.. There are definitely good guys who will take on children xx
    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Where did you meet your new partner?

To add.. I knew him when we were kids & we recently caught up again

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im married and know my dh from high school so no great love story there but i find men try and pick me up in the supermarket quite regularly. Usually I'll be picking a peice of fruit or in the meat section and they'll ask me stuff like "how do you know rockmelon is ripe?" Or "what is the difference between normal mince and premium mince?" Then they chat and ask me out. It's kinda nice as I never ever go out and feel like a see through person most the time that no body ever notices. I usually answer their question and when they ask me out thank them for making my day and politely decline and say I'm married with children.

Its happened 3 out of 4 weeks this month that dh made me wear my wedding ring (I'm normally jewellrey free) to the supermarket...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for crashing by the way. Just realised it was in the single parent section. I'm a new post refresher and normally answer lots of threads I'm probably not supposed to because I never look.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Online. On a dating site.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    After my experiences I will never date a serious gamer ever again,

I don't mean the random likes to play the comp in the evenings type gamer but I will never give my heart to another serious gamer or a child to one after my experiences with fobs,

A serious gamer will never put his family first, they will always be the runner up / #2.
    Agreed. Ex-DP was a gamer and NOTHING came before his game. When I left him, he hadnt worked for three years, wouldnt eat properly, ignored DD and I, had no 'real-life' friends and was totally deluded about life in general. I will NEVER date a gamer again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must say I agree with the gamer part.

Ex was a gamer and nothing comes before games.

U couldn't even leave him home with our baby and toddler because he would ignore them leave them unsupervised to play games.

After I gave birth. ....the same day he bought his laptop in to the hospital so he could play games.

We ended up breaking up because we were nothing in value compared to the games.

He has since had two more babies to two different girls and thise girls have ditched him because of his gaming ways.

He hasnt worked in 6 years.... spends all his centrelink on games.... sells necessities to buy more games...