Closed Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Gabriel79! I have found this network to be a fabulous support to me, even more so as I don't gave a partner and am embarking on this daunting journey on my own. It is so nice to know there are others out there who are going through the same thing and who always know what to say to make you feel better about it all! Am sure you will get some answers with Lynn and will start to feel a bit more positive. She is very thorough and throws everything at it!
    Fingers crossed tho that you will get a BFP at the end of this 2ww

I finally got my period yesterday after 66 days and I have been in a world of pain everything is twice as bad as normal. Woke up in terrible pain at 2am this morning and was so nauseous as well. Got to work and burst into tears and had to come home! After wanting it to arrive I then wanted it gone just ASAP! It has calmed down a bit now and I'm not so teary but boy I feel like I've been through the ringer! Had my day 2 blood test for fsh so hopefully the news is good and it has improved.

I hope this is year yields a BFP for all of us too Sue77!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Gabrie79 welcome to the group. I have also subscribed first time to a forum but whatever Kelly Sid is absolutely true. We all are there for everyone in ups and downs. I will pray that ur two week wait gets you positive results. I have also had some not so good experiences with mivf. Anyways Lynn is v proactive. All the best.

Riss78. Yes I know the automatic cooker for herbs is such a big help... Hope ur pregnancy is going good...

Kelly 77 I feel sorry for your pain but it's good thT AF has come. One step forward towards ivf. I also wish au happy new year and may 2014 be kind to all of us :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy new year ladies ! Hope everybody gets the desired results in 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week