Closed Thread
Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Emski I'm so sorry xxx

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks guys, I'm ok now - looking on to a donor cycle in March overseas in March. Lynn said she would be happy to assist me through it which is great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Thanks beta - can you please send me the details of the Chinese dr?
    Sorry late reply! For anyone reading this thread who would like to see a Chinese dr, I highly recommend Richard Zeng, google him, he has clinics in Coburg and ringwood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Does anyone know if Lynn does intripalids? Or is it just Nick Lolgatis who does at Monash? Can you see two doctors at Monash, like will they work together or is that not Kosher?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski- Im glad you have your sights set on your new plan. I wish you nothing but the best.
    I have heard of Nick doing intralipids but not Lynn. I have read the Colorado Protocol thread on here and Nick seems very aggressive with his treatment with lots of drugs and infusions for natural killer cells but he gets results. Not sure about seeing both doctors but no harm in finding out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry to be gate crashing. Emski I just wanted to reply to your question. I went to see Dr Nick during my last cycle with LB and he said he would do the intralipids with me as we were planning to do a freeze all. He said he would have the papers transferred over, which meant we would have effectively moved over to him from that point on. They won't share patients and I don't think Lynn believes in intralipids. If this last cycle of mine hadn't worked I would have gone over to him for 1 or 2 last tries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski so sorry for your loss, I hope you have more luck by doing the intralipids, have read great things about this.

riss made me even more angry reading about dr HE from mivf. I'm sure he mixed me up with another patient and that's where everything went wrong. No excuse. Where is my apology? They will never admit to it. I cannot believe with the way he spoke to us after everything that happened. Was so rude and kept shutting us down. I think he was also very scared of my husband because he must have had a look of rage. I just want to put it all behind but it's very hard to when I wasted months of my life with all the drugs days of work going back and forth and all for nothing. I'm hoping have the same success you had with Lynn. I haven't yet found out my nk results or amh level. Surprisingly HE did test my amh which was 11 but that was 3 yrs ago. I do know my vitamin d is low which is standard and I have a bacteria problem so both dh and I are on antibiotics for that. How have you been feeling through the pregnancy?

Sue how did you go today ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My first appointment with Lynn

Hi Flemo my appt went well. Dr lynn is v proactive and prompt and knows what she is doing. She has written some blood tests for me and DH and booked me for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy next month to have a detailed look inside as we were from the "unexplained category". She said MIVF do a biopsy at day 3 which she is not in favour of. If we do PGD here it would be day 5 but may be she does not need to do and just culture them to the blastocyst stage. I am a bit scared to transfer any untested embryo after seeing 5 chromosomally abnormal embryos in 3 ivf cycles with MIVF. She said that you guys can think about it later. She has also put me on melatonin, coq 10 , vit D vit E. And plans to do an antagonist cycle in Jan or February. Let's see how it goes...

Hi Lena 78 , your story is very inspiring and gives me so much hope. can I please ask u that when u shifted to monash and got pregnant with Lynn, did u do PGD in that cycle too. Thanks )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue,

So glad you had a great meeting with Lynn. She is very proactive. I can answer your question (Lena78 doesn't come on here much anymore but I spoke to her this week) she didn't do pgd this last cycle because of what Lynn said about MIVF doing it on day 3. She thought the might have damaged them doing it so early. And she had all abnormal embryos on her last cycle with MIVF. Goes to show you that MIVF must be doing something wrong if she got pregnant straight away with Lynn's protocol. Good luck with what you decide. But with everything Lynn is giving you, I'm sure you'll have great embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Im reading lynn has put alot of u on vitamin e. What dose has she put u on and what is vitamin e used for? There is vitamin e in my pre conception multi but im guessing its a higher dose she gives u. What is it supposed to help with?

Do the guys take vitamin e for sperm issues as well or mostly just the girl takes vitamin e?

Ur success stories are all so inspiring