Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats jb2011 thats fantastic!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hummingbird1 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone.. still in shock and praying everything goes well over the next few weeks and into the next 8 mths!

Riss
    - I think we are on the same/similar meds with prednisilone and clexane - how long are you / did you take them for?

Also does Lynn do a print out of bubs at the 7 wk scan or at least let us take a photo of the screen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I just saw her Monday for my 7 week scan and she told me to stop clexane that day and start weaning off prednisolone. This was much earlier than last time which is better. I had bleeding in the first trimester until I stopped clexane at 11 weeks.
    Yes she takes some pics of bub and the girls at the front desk put it in a little envelope thingo. Inside she wrote congratulations. Cute touch. But have to say again that her machines are grainy and need an upgrade. Good luck with your next BT and scan. Take it day by day xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB – congratulations on your BFP!! Such brilliant news! And you still have 6 frosty siblings, how awesome is that! Can I ask why Lynne did your transfer at day 3 rather than day 5? I love the picks of the POAS!

Riss – congratulations to you too on your 7 week scan and 5 frosty siblings!

Kelly – so glad to see you’re feeling a bit more positive now. Seeing Lynn and hearing about everyone else's successes certainly helps make you feel optimistic doesn't it. And when I feel like I always feel so much better. I’m also taking a break for a couple of months and plan on cycling in January. I’m hoping the melatonin helps with egg quality. I’ve been on DHEA almost 12 months but only on the melatonin since September. Maybe we can be cycle buddies!? You too Flemo!

JJTiger – how many weeks along are you? You must be just heading into your second trimester? Hope you are enjoying sharing your wonderful news with your family and friends.

Em – hope you’re doing ok xx

Sue – when are you cycling next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by williteverhappen View Post
    JB – congratulations on your BFP!! Such brilliant news! And you still have 6 frosty siblings, how awesome is that! Can I ask why Lynne did your transfer at day 3 rather than day 5? I love the picks of the POAS!
    Thank you so much williteverhappen, I'm still in disbelief - can this really be happening?! In my 2nd cycle (before Lynn) we had poor fertilization rates (19 eggs collected, 14 mature, 7 fert and 1 blastocyst transferred with no embryos to freeze. She said to me in our 1st apt that sometimes they just don't like being in the lab (even though Monash push for 5days) she said I could try a 3 day transfer and freeze at day 3 also so I was happy about that and it worked! She also changed a lot of meds this cycle so the whole combination has appeared to be for the best!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flemo View Post
    Hi ladies I have been reading this thread for a few weeks now. Have to say I love
    reading all of these posts makes me feel really positive. I'm 34 dh turning 34 Friday we have been ttc for almost 4 yrs. just changed over from mivf. Saw Lynn a few wks back and booked in for a hysterscopy on the 17/12. We are in the unexplained category. The reason we are changing over Is due to mivf big stuff up. I did 1 Iui 2 yrs ago and 3 failed transfers last yr with 13 eggs retrieved. after my last failed transfer I fell pregnant that month naturally. This was my first pregnancy, saw the heartbeat at 7 wks 3 days later it was gone. Missed miscarriage. Had d&c in December. Started back on the ivf journey in August another down regulation cycle this time doing pgd. Was on a high dose of 450iu and had 25 plus follicles on my last scan. Went in for the egg retrieval on the 14/10 only to be told there were no eggs . My fs was not there for the collection however we were later told the trigger didn't work. I have since found out the trigger I used would not work on a down reg cycle. This was not revealed by mivf. We since have received our money back. I don't feel like the pgd was pushed on to us however I do now believe we would have been waisting our time with this. My fs at mivf was not really open to trying other things beforehand. I love that Lynne is so open to going outside the norm and I feel so confident she will get us our miracle baby. Love reading all your stories. Will be starting antagonist cycle in jan.
    Hmmm this is interesting. When I was with mivf I had 9 follicles but only one egg at pu. I was told the others were 'empty'. I always wondered if this was an issue with the trigger. How did you get them to admit it? I wonder if we had the same dr.

Good wishes to everyone on their journeys the thread is flying along!

Smootch- were the last two pregnancies from frozen embryos! Congrats on no. 3! Amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Williteverhappen - when you started taking melatonin were you really drowsy and tired?? I'm not sure if its all the stress I've been under or the fact that I have a cold or if its the melatonin but I'm sooooo sleepy! Yesterday I slept almost all day & night. What dose are you on? I'm on 4mg.
    Just curious to see if its just me or its a combination of everything thats going on right now that's making it hard to stay awake!
    And yes we could definitely be cycle buddies I'm likely to start around mid jan. am getting my fsh tested next period just to check if its still high. If it is then Lynn said there are also other things we can try to bring it down. Hopefully by jan my eggs will be in good shape and my fsh under 12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly,
    Melatonin puts you to sleep. It's the best! A good decent sleep is what they believe and Chinese medicine believe helps all your hormones reboot and in turn help egg quality. It's quite amazing how a naturally occurring chemical can help with fertility. Don't take it too early just half an hour before bedtime. I'm not too sure about being sleepy in the day. Didn't affect me that way. It was nice to be able to fall asleep quickly without thinking about all the ivf stuff. Wish I had it during the tww hehe
    Good luck! I hope it's helping to get those eggs in tip top shape.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Riss. It s nice to go to sleep quickly and sleep well as after my cancelled cycle sleep eluded me & on top of everything else I was completely exhausted which wasn't good. It might just be that I have a cold that's making me so tired so ill just go with it as obviously my body needs it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    You're only taking one tab a bed right? I only say this as Lynn wrote my dosage down wrong the first time and said take 3 times a day! I wouldn't have been able to function.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (19-11-2013)