Closed Thread
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JJTiger congrats on your BFP! Your story gives sooo much hope... Good luck )

emski72 praying for you that it all goes well )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone .. Just wondering, my first appt with Lynn is on the 28th of this month.. With your experience .. When is she likely to put me on my cycle...how long does it take?can I do anything else in the mean time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    So happy it's not ectopic too Em! I think Lynn needs to update her scanning machines. They are not clear at all. I heard them book two ladies to go downstairs for a rescan. I'm 7 weeks today and I think you were two days behind me so I think the scan was right and not the nurse. Go by when you had your egg pick up as day of ovulation on one of those due date online calculators to find out if you like. I know it's hard not to stress and I hope this week flies for you. I'll be thinking of you and DH. I thought it might have been you but didn't want to seem stalkerish hehe

Jb- thanks so much! How are you going? Yes going back to the OB I had a few months ago. Lynn gave me a few recommendations and I picked the one with lots of good reviews on google
    Yay Riss 7 weeks 😊😊😊
    This journey is truly amazing, I still can't believe that I was where you were at not all that long ago... It feels slow at the start but starts to speed up!! I can't believe I'm counting down on the other end now lol

You're right, Lynn's scanning machines are crap! I had friends that had early dating scans elsewhere & their pictures were so clear, it was so hard to make out anything on ours, even at 9 weeks! I guess the main thing for us is seeing a heartbeat 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi everyone .. Just wondering, my first appt with Lynn is on the 28th of this month.. With your experience .. When is she likely to put me on my cycle...how long does it take?can I do anything else in the mean time?
    Sue every case is different I assume, might also depend on what she wants to test you for first & if she has to wait for any results before starting anything.

Generally she is very proactive & will get you started on something in the meantime if she can!

In the meantime I'd just keep onto your vitamins etc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    What ob's does lynn recommend if you dont mind me asking? Im making a list for future reference
    I'm with Vicki Nott. She only delivers from st vincent.

Dr Amber Moore

Dr Emily Olive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

hummingbird1  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue- it depends on what she wants to do. She might want you to do a hysteroscopy before starting. I would suggest you take coq10 to improve egg quality and vit d plus your elevit. She will tell you the rest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have been reading a lot of forums of late but this my first time posting!
    My story: I'm single, 36 and recently discovered I have a very low AMH (1.4) and have since started down the path of freezing eggs.
    However, I'm shattered as my first cycle was cancelled today as only 2 follicles developed (cd13). My FSH is quite high - 15.6 - so cycle nearly didn't go ahead but FS decided to give it a go. My mum went through menopause at 42 and it appears I'm following in her footsteps.
    Im with dr Toledo at MIVF however I also have a referral to see Lynn Burmeister and am considering going to see her for another opinion as I've heard she's amazing.
    I did a flare cycle with synarel and 300 iu of puregon which was upped to 400 iu on day 8.

Id love to year any other success stories of others with low amh/high fsh as I'm feeling pretty down right now wondering if I have much chance of success am now considering a sperm donor and just going all the way on the next cycle as im scared I won't get many quality eggs to freeze and have heard embryos freeze better than eggs. So much to think about!
    Do u mind if I ask you how much it costs to freeze eggs?? I have a friend who is considering it. I know wot it costs for the first half of an IVF cycle, so I'm guessing it could be around $4-5k??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Sue- it depends on what she wants to do. She might want you to do a hysteroscopy before starting. I would suggest you take coq10 to improve egg quality and vit d plus your elevit. She will tell you the rest.
    What dose of coq10 does lynn recommend ppl go on? Does she only suggest ppl take that with certain results e.g. a low amh? Does she suggest any other supplements apart from ordinary pregnancy vitamins?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hummingbird she told us 300 (so we both take 2 x 150 daily) she also recommended 1000 Vit E x 1 daily for uterine lining. I also asked to take melatonin after i'd had 3 failed cycles and she gave me a script for it so was taking that this cycle. I also take vit c, pre-natal, magnesium, krill oil, spirulina, vit d. Hope that helps. Did you get my PM reply??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    What dose of coq10 does lynn recommend ppl go on? Does she only suggest ppl take that with certain results e.g. a low amh? Does she suggest any other supplements apart from ordinary pregnancy vitamins?
    Yep she also told me 300mg coq10 (which I'd been taking since feb anyway), plus 1000mg Vit E (which I was also already taking. And then 4mg of melatonin.