Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Bloody hell I've stitched myself up by having the beta a day early - results at this stage are 'inconclusive' at 42 when they like them to be over 50 on day 16, but as I'm only day 15 they very well could rise to over 50 by tomorrow. I have to have a repeat blood test on Monday to see how much / if they have risen.
    So it's back to the pee tests for me over the weekend!
    Oh Emski...!!!! I pray for you that your levels rise nicely by Monday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good. It probably would be over 50 tomorrow. Is there a way you could go Saturday and then see the doubling rate. I have all crossed it is!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss and Em!!

How are you feeling Riss?

Em, I would go insane waiting until Monday so would probably sneak another BETA in on Saturday as well. Does your GPs medical practice open on Sundays? If so I would get a blood test tomorrow or Saturday and get them to mark it as urgent and to fax the results to your GP. But of course if you can wait until Monday then that's good too. I was told that anything about 20 is positive so I'm not sure why they consider 42 inconclusive, sounds like a BFP to me! If you got tested again in the next couple of days you would just need to factor in that it generally (but not always) doubles every 2-3 days. My inconclusive BETA a few months ago was an abysmal 6, that didn't result in a BFP but I was hardly surprised with a result of 6. I think 42 is awesome! How are you feeling?

JB are you in the 2ww? If so, when is your blood test?

I'm booked in to see Lynn on Tuesday (they had a cancellation) so will be good to check in and get her thoughts on my recent BFP and subsequent miscarriage. My MIVF FS is pretty much all out of ideas and even suggested we seek a second opinion which was a bit discouraging but at the same time made me feel better about seeing Lynn as I had felt like I was cheating on him!

Take care ladies, its all sounding awesome!

LouLou
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently cycling... 7th injection tonight & 1st scan tomorrow morning.., hoping all is going ok. Thank you for asking xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck with the scan JB!
    Great news on getting in earlier willitever... (thats a long user name!)...
    Hmmm everyone has me thinking of trying to squeeze in a Beta Saturday my GP, just worried I wouldn't get the results back before Mon anyway. Might give her a buzz tomorrow and see what she thinks.
    I feel ok, lots of twinges and wind tonight ... have been googling success stories from low betas so feeling ok about it. I think I'm ok at 42 @15DPO, although I wish I was at the other end of the scale with Riss!
    Thanks for all your support you guys it means a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

JB - how was your first scan?

Em - are you holding out until Monday for your follow up BETA?

Riss - how are you feeling? Morning sickness kicked in yet?

Brokenheart - how was your apt with Lynn?

I've just come back from an overnight trip to see my extended family. Seems children, children and children was all they could talk about. Felt like I had nothing to contribute so my DH and I have come home to our fur babies and a bottle of wine. Certainly the best thing about not cycling is a lovely glass of Stoneleigh!

LouLou
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi whatwill...
    Yeah, holding out until Monday, feeling very positive. Pee tests are stronger still with the test line now stronger than the control line.
    When is your appt eith Lynn? Did you go on the wait/cancellation list?
    JB how did you go?
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, good on you for holding out until tomorrow, you're stronger than I would be! Patience is not my virtue. If the test line is getting stronger than the control line that is such a good sign. Are you going back first thing tomorrow morning for a follow up BETA? I'll be looking for your update tomorrow afternoon so make sure you let us know, we are all waiting this out with you hoping for a huge HCG number! Are they checking your progesterone as well?

My appt with Lynn is on Tuesday afternoon. You guessed it, I got in earlier by going on the cancellation list. I'm also seeing Dr Kuhn for an independent second opinion that same afternoon to see what ideas he may have. I've been reminding myself that is not an exact science so some objectivity from other FS may be what I need to unlock the key to success :-)

LouLouxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Em! Will be thinking about you! X

Willithappen- thanks I'm good- feeling queasy a little but morning sickness doesn't kick in till 7 weeks normally. Waiting till my next blood test on Wednesday and hoping all is progressing as it should. Good luck with your appoint tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EMSKI - congratulations on your positive, hoping you get strong numbers come blood test.

I have my first appointment with Lynn last Thursday. As previously advised I've done 23 EPUs and I'm from Tassie. I think the appointment went well, they have certainly fast tracked me, I had all my appointments on the same day and I'm ready to go. Lynn wants me to do a frozen transfer as I've never done one so the plan is that I have a pick up in mid November and at the time of pick up I will be having a D&C and a scratch and hopefully it works out well to have my transfer in December. Before transfer she said she was going to put some drug into my uterus to help with implantation (I can't remember the name). Also we are doing HA ICSI which I had never heard of. She has lowered my dose as she doesn't want me as getting as many eggs as I've been getting as it can ruin the quality. She said she will check if she freezes them on day 3 or day 5. I am also using Saizen which I asked about as I had read it can improve quality so really want to put everything into my first and hopefully last cycle with Lynn.