Closed Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks broken Heart, I ended up with no frosties unfortunately. Have two day 5's on board. I have one frozen from my last clinic that I have just moved over so that will be my last chance with my own eggs, we'll look at donor eggs if all else fails. I think there comes a time when I have to admit my eggs may be too old...
    I'm not feeling too confident about the thaw either, my last FET was a disaster at my old clinic OPKS are never very accurate for me and they did no blood test taking, how does a FET generally work with Lynn?
    Thanks
    em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quick question, does Lynn let you do a fet on the next cycle after a stim cycle? I know she's against back to back stims, but what about FETS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Em I've only one appt with Lynn which was the day after my last ET with MIVF. At the time we assumed it was going to be unsuccessful (like the previous 7 ETs) and Lynn was happy for me to start a new stim cycle straight away. This actually would have been a back to back stim cycle but she was OK with it because she was going to put me on the pill for the first 3 weeks. I'm not sure what type of cycle or protocol we were going to do but I have the script for the pill which she told me to start taking as soon as I got my period. As you know from other posts I ended up falling pregnant through that last cycle with MIVF but miscarrying early on and haven't been able to reach Lynn yet to work out when she wants me to start. In any event I haven't got my period yet as the D&C was only 8 days ago. Anyway, getting to the point, it would seem likely given the approach she was taking with me that she would allow a FET straight after a stim cycle. Still hoping you won't need that frostie anyway and that one of the blasts on board sticks around! Your blood test is this week right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yeah its Friday, 6dp5dt today and losing hope... I like to have my plan b&c firmly in my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly how you feel, that's why I was anxious to speak to Lynn following the mc with MIVF! Lynn is our plan B and if she can't get us over the line I already have our donor clinic in Spain selected, plan C.

Why are you losing hope? Are you feeling like AF is on her way or is it lack of pregnancy symptoms? Did you have any symptoms this early with your last pregnancy?

I know it's easier said than done but hang in there, I think it is mostly our mind playing tricks on us at this point in time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to williteverhappen For This Useful Post:

emski72  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    A bit of both, I have a lot of symptoms but am on Pregnyl boosters so they mimic pregnancy. Just having a flat day I think... I've never been pregnant which makes me feel like my eggs are duds.
    My back up is Cape Town Sth Africa for a donor cycle.
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck emski

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski I have everything crossed for you that this is your cycle!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck guys xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Beta.
    Well ladies I got my results back today and I got a bfp! HCG 194. I was sneaky and POAS since Saturday because if I had a bleed like last time I didn't want to freak out too much but I saw the line gradually get darker but was scared to acknowledge it till I got the phonecall and now I'm a blubbering mess.
    There is a long road ahead of us and I know the road isn't always smooth so taking it a day at a time and praying this bub sticks for the long haul to be our take home baby.

Emski- I'm wishing you the best with your blood test. Fingers and toes crossed it's a bfp x