Closed Thread
Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can offer you no help at all other than to suggest testing again tomorrow with FMU to see if it gets darker. I know how awful the wait is and stupid medication like Pregnyl and Ovidrel getting in the way.
    I really hope it's a genuine pos for you. They should mark the test as urgent so you should know for sure Wednesday morning.

Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and from reading posts on BH before, sometimes no symptoms is a symptom so try not to lose faith.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What strength was the pregnyl, was it a a trigger shot. If so yes it could be but I hope not. How excruciating to have to wait. You will know tomorrow. Can we see a pic?

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    What strength was the pregnyl, was it a a trigger shot. If so yes it could be but I hope not. How excruciating to have to wait. You will know tomorrow. Can we see a pic?

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.
    The box said 1500iui and there were three vials for three days of injections. No, it wasn't the Trigger shot - that was Ovidrel and I had that on Sunday 11th. The Pregnyl was support, so I had three lots over a week, the last being on Thursday night. I threw the pregnancy test in the bin - didn't want to keep looking at it.
    As I said though, absolutely no pregnancy symptoms at all, so I'm tipping it's a BFN. Oh well, I'll know tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Claire, I had the same thing with my last cycle, pregnyl on day 3,6 and 9 after a 3 day transfer, I was getting light BFP'S up until the equivlilent of 14 DPO. I tested from 12 DPO and they got fainter each day... this was all onFirst Response tests, my internet cheapie tests didn't register anything... how many days past transfer are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi Claire, I had the same thing with my last cycle, pregnyl on day 3,6 and 9 after a 3 day transfer, I was getting light BFP'S up until the equivlilent of 14 DPO. I tested from 12 DPO and they got fainter each day... this was all onFirst Response tests, my internet cheapie tests didn't register anything... how many days past transfer are you?
    We had a cancelled cycle and tried naturally, but because my husband got electrocuted at work, we only ended up doing the deed on one night which was on Monday 12th, so two weeks today. Does that make it a bit clearer to work out? The line is clearly visible - I don't have to squint at all to see it, but still faint.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry I forgot you had to try naturally this month. I'm surprised they have ordered the BT so soon after your pregnyl booster, my BT was 7 days after my last booster... pregnyl is awful for this, I got excited too, but mine ended up being the pregnyl in the end. If it were me I'd not get excited right now, re-test in the a.m, if it's fading then its very likely pregnyl, if its not I'd be getting more excited! we've all got everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Sorry I forgot you had to try naturally this month. I'm surprised they have ordered the BT so soon after your pregnyl booster, my BT was 7 days after my last booster... pregnyl is awful for this, I got excited too, but mine ended up being the pregnyl in the end. If it were me I'd not get excited right now, re-test in the a.m, if it's fading then its very likely pregnyl, if its not I'd be getting more excited! we've all got everything crossed for you.
    The reason Charlotte wants to do the blood test tomorrow is that I only have enough Crinone for tonight and then I'd have to buy more, but apparently if I'm pregnant, I won't have to. Does that make sense? I'm tempted to just wait until Wednesday morning when it would be easier for me to get into the clinic without having to take Dane. I think I'll call Charlotte in the morning and tell her I'll just go in on Wednesday. I really don't think I'm pregnant, so one night without Crinone won't hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    where are you located? i have a heap spare if that helps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry siansmum, I have no knowledge at all about this stuff. I can't offer any advice.

Ladies, anyone know wot Lynn's opinion on Chinese medicine is? I'm thinking of starting again to see the lady I was going to last year. My girlfriend swore she helped her get pregnant on her 2nd IVF transfer & she DEF made a difference to my AF when I was going to her. Anyone else having TCM to compliment all this IVF stuff?