Closed Thread
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My next move is waiting for Wise Enough to have her baby so I can get her eggs!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lily and Wise you are both amazing! How special to have each other and become Mothers and Aunties in such a wonderful way, must be a very strong bond between you. Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just want more nieces and nephews. Gotta do whatcha gotta do to get them . Lily and I are spitting image of each other so it's not like the genes are different. My bubbas were IVF too so I know what I'm doing. I'm PCO so will give her bang for her buck .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    What's your next move siansmum?
    Thanks Wise Enough and Lilypily for your kind words. To answer your question Lilypily, I'm now in the 2WW and have my blood test on the 27th. We have an appointment with Lynn on 3rd September to see if there's anything more she can try for us, although I very much doubt that there is. If there isn't, then we'll have to call it quits and come to grips with the fact that we won't be able to give Dane a brother or sister to grow up with.
    On top of all this, I'm trying to deal with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome from Sian's death. Every time I see an ambulance, I am having bad panic attacks - racing heart, tight chest and lots of sobbing. It just takes me back to the night we lost Sian. All I see in my mind is the paramedics working on her in our kitchen and not being able to resuscitate her. It will haunt me forever.
    So lots to deal with at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No mother should loose their child. It's a very tough road you are travelling and I hope that you surround yourself with people that love and support you each and every day. Dane is lucky to have you as a mummy and very unlucky to not have his sister. I hope he is doing ok also, big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree. No mother should have to loose a child, it's just not fair. As Lily said Dane is very lucky to have you as his Mum.

AFM I've got my first apt with Sheila on Friday to pick up new meds and talk through the new protocol. Is she nice? AF should arrive in about a week - looking forward to starting again but going in with caution and nervous about my emotions as right now I'm in such a good place (aside from not visiting a friend since she told me she was pregnant - cant face that right now!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you all going ladies? It's been quiet in here.

I saw Lynn the other day and FINALLY I have a follicle on one side! Had the trigger shot and start progestrone pessaries (yuck). Now just the dreaded waiting game.

Hope everyone is doing ok and has a lovely weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rebecca!! It is very quiet in here. Glad things are going well for you! This is all new to me. I've got my second appt with Lynn the first week of sept. had counsellinv session this week & will have all bloods etc back by then so hoping we'll get moving quickly after that.

Question for anyone without private health cover- any idea how much anaesthetist fees are for egg pick up? And then how much is the rebate from Medicare? Am trying to figure out all my numbers...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jb I'm a long term patient of Lynn's and noticed you asked about Sheila. I love love love Sheila. I had her as my nurse 6 out of 8 times and really missed her this last time. She is thorough and covers absolutely everything. I went back over to the clayton site this last time due to trying to do pgd again and really wanted to keep Sheila as my nurse but was told its better for consistency sake to work with a clayton nurse. She is a wonderful and empathetic lady and will look after you very well. Having said that I am use to my new nurse now and she has been lovely to. You are in good hands. X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    I agree. No mother should have to loose a child, it's just not fair. As Lily said Dane is very lucky to have you as his Mum.

AFM I've got my first apt with Sheila on Friday to pick up new meds and talk through the new protocol. Is she nice? AF should arrive in about a week - looking forward to starting again but going in with caution and nervous about my emotions as right now I'm in such a good place (aside from not visiting a friend since she told me she was pregnant - cant face that right now!)
    Last edited by Team panda; 24-08-2013 at 07:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, need your HONEST opinions. I'm due to go for my blood test tomorrow morning. I don't feel pregnant AT ALL, but have just done a test and it's a faint positive. I'm thinking it would be the left over Pregnyl that I took on Thursday night??? I'd like to be excited, but just have absolutely NO symptoms at all and am really sure it's the Pregnyl showing up still.