Closed Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps JJ for explaining all of that!! Ur a legend! I'm thinking that based on wot ur telling me it will be better to hold off on any plans until we see Lynn in September then. I'm happy to stay home if it means starting IVF a month earlier. I'm hoping OH's trip won't cause an issue bcos his trip can't be changed. But oh we'll, I the end if we lose a month it's not the end of the world either.

So where r u at now in ur cycle JJ?? Are u in the tww now?? EEEK!! Very exciting!!! It's funny, I'm in the tww now but I'm not even thinking about it bcos Ive bcome so focused on doing IVF. Would be fab to get a bfp naturally but can't imagine it happening so better to get excited about IVF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No probs Juniper.. I'm currently in the TWW.. Its all happened so fast and we still can't believe we are doing IVF.. Lol It is very emotional and stressful prior to EPU and the wait afterwards to see if the little embies make it.. We have no frosties so hoping this little embie sticks.. Good luck with it all.. Bubhub is such a great support.. Everyone's so lovely and there are so many people going thru the same thing.

It would be great if you did get a natural BFP prior to starting IVF.. I've heard of that happening to quite a few people..

All the best JJ

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

juniper74  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So ladies, a quick question - our cycle was cancelled yet again because of only one decent sized follicle. I took the trigger injection on Sunday night and we were told to try the old fashioned way on Mon, Tues and Wed night, with ovulation happening on Tuesday sometime. We did the deed on Monday night, but yesterday my husband was electrocuted at work (hazard of being an electrician), so didn't feel up to it. Do you think there's still a chance we may have conceived? Of course I know he wasn't well enough, but I feel like I've pumped my body full of hormones for no reason now. Just hoping Monday night's swimmers might have done the job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sperm can last up to 7 days Siansmum, you should be in with a chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    So ladies, a quick question - our cycle was cancelled yet again because of only one decent sized follicle. I took the trigger injection on Sunday night and we were told to try the old fashioned way on Mon, Tues and Wed night, with ovulation happening on Tuesday sometime. We did the deed on Monday night, but yesterday my husband was electrocuted at work (hazard of being an electrician), so didn't feel up to it. Do you think there's still a chance we may have conceived? Of course I know he wasn't well enough, but I feel like I've pumped my body full of hormones for no reason now. Just hoping Monday night's swimmers might have done the job!
    Siansmum you're definitely in for a chance.. those little swimmers hang around for a few days so I'd love to get a natural BFP this month but I don't think I ovulated so makes that a bit hard!! CD20 today, have a BT tomorrow to see where things are at then will start provera to induce AF and hopefully start injections soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes definitely Siansmum... The swimmers last a couple days... Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sian's mum: my friend conceived and she had sex 5 days before ovulated! Think it increases the chances of it being a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Sian's mum: my friend conceived and she had sex 5 days before ovulated! Think it increases the chances of it being a girl.
    Thanks Wise Enough - we DESPERATELY want another little girl. I miss my beautiful little Sian so very much, and although another baby girl would never replace Sian (and we wouldn't want her to - there will only ever be one Sian), I want a daughter so badly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sian's mum I'm Lily's sister and I follow your story as a lurker. I have sooo many fingers and toes crossed for you. I want you to have another bubba so much! Just know there are many people like me out there sending you positive vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What's your next move siansmum?