Closed Thread
Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Good luck with blood test today- yes drugs can keep AF at bay. That never happened with me even with heaps of progesterone support.

Lots and lots of luck with this next cycle. May it be the one! Xxx
    Thanks so much Riss. Just finished seeing Charlotte, so now waiting for the call for my blood test results, which I know will be a BFN, so no surprises. Then have to wait for period to show and then have a Day 2 blood test. Lynn has said that if my FSH is too high, she wants me to wait a month before starting another cycle. That would be just my luck. I don't have time on my side and every month that goes by is a waste. Not in a good head space today. So damn angry and upset that we're even in this position. We wouldn't have to be going through all of this if our gorgeous little girl was still with us. We've been robbed of our beautiful daughter and Dane has been robbed of his big sister. Angry and upset today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, just heard from Charlotte, and as I expected, another BFN!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sorry, is trying naturally this month an option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    So sorry, is trying naturally this month an option?
    Yes Lilypily, if my FSH comes back as too high, then we'll just try naturally - no harm in that. I started back on the Melatonin last night, so at least I got off to sleep quickly! No more Crinone, so waiting for period to turn up. Dane and I are heading in to the clinic to pick up my meds this morning and then it's just a matter of waiting for period and then blood test results. I'm pretty sure this will be our last cycle (we just can't afford to do any more), so I'm pinning everything on this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Still waiting for my period to turn up, but did get some good news from Charlotte today. Apparently my FSH yesterday was 6.5! Yay!!! A few months ago it was 18.4, so I'm so delighted that it's come down so much. I'm praying that with it being that low, I might have success this cycle. Actually can't believe it's as low as it is. Wonder what brought it down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's good news Sian!

Picking up my meds tomorrow - a little bit excited. Isn't that sad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woohoo, great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news siamsmum. May this be the one that works! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just hoping that it wasn't a typo on the results and instead of 6.5, it's actually 16.5! It just seems strange that it's come down so low. Can the DHEA or Melatonin do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been referred to see Lynn by a doctor at the Mercy hospital. Have enjoyed reading all ur posts and getting a feel for what it's all about. Thanks for sharing ur stories.

Im 39 in dec & OH is 45 in oct. we're ttc #1. Never been pregnant, but had never tried either! Been ttc now for about 12 mths. Have had some tests done they Mercy. Had a HSG done this week- horrendously painful experience I have to say! And just got my AMH results back too, it was 42.8 which meant that for my age I wasn't even on the chart bcos I was outside the usual parameters for my age group. This 'could' indicate PCOS, but I am almost certain I don't have PCOS. For starters I had an antral follicle count of 8, and I don't have a single symptom of PCO or PCOS. My GP couldn't she's much light but said she's pretty sure if I had either that it would've shown during the AFC ultrasound. So I guess I could be proven wrong, but don't have another Mercy appt till August. Then have an appt with Lyn in early Sept.

its all a bit of a mystery at this point! But is great to be in here with all of you, it's great to hear so many positive things about Monash & Lynn.