Closed Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been on her too much lately but I have been checking in to see how you are. sorry siamsmum to hear it was a chem. I hope it all works out for you and all that are waiting for their miracle.
    I have such devastating news I just need to get it out as it is killing me. Saturday afternoon my membrane ruptured unexpectedly we rushed to the hospital and I went into labour. Just after midnight my beautiful little boy was born sleeping. At 17 weeks 3 days there was nothing they could do. We don't know why this happened yet but my heart feels ripped to shreds we lost a baby at 10 weeks at the exact same time last year but this pain is so different as we got to hold him, tell him how much we love him and gave him a name- Gabriel- an angel.

I just woke up to go to the toilet and for a split second i forgot, then everything just came flooding back to me I can't sleep now. I have been positive this whole time but right now I feel utterly hopeless. My family and friends have been an amazing support even when they are grieving as well. And my hubby is my rock even when he is falling apart too.
    We know we have to grieve but I just want to get back into it again. I know we have to wait a while but don't want to be waiting months. I hope Lynn will be able to see us again quickly so I can at least start taking some meds to prepare my body for a full cycle again! I didn't think this would be our reality again for a while and it's so upsetting. I just hope we have better results this time after the horrible egg pick up last time and at least have some frosties. I know Lynn's protocol helped me get pregnant and stay pregnant this time for the first trimester I hope it works again next time.

Sorry for the long post. I wish i had better news. Thanks for always supporting me during this cycle and pregnancy. You guys are amazing and we all deserve those precious babies we all want. Sorry it's just bad news I had to share this time.

Ris xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Riss I have tears for you. That's such sad news for you and dh and your family. I'm so sorry. Do they know why it happened or does this just happen sometimes. Riss we are here for you when you are feeling. Gabriel please watch over mummy and help her through. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Feeling sad that was meant to read

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry, Riss, this is so unfair, my heart goes out to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Riss, I am so so sorry to read your news. My heart is just breaking for you and your family. Life is so bloody unfair to some people and we'll never know why - I ask myself every day why life can be so cruel. Please go gently with yourself and grieve for your angel, Gabriel. I feel sure that our angel Sian has met your precious baby boy and is looking after him for you. I hope they're playing together in God's playground.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Riss - sorry to read your update. Heartbreaking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is the link to see lynn on the Sunday night program, I didn't watch it as I was watching 60 minutes. http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-nigh...mums-the-word/

AFM... Unfortunately my follicles are very slow movers... Day 11 today and measuring at 14mm. I have been on 112.5 of Gonal F and on Friday I was measuring 12mm so they upped it to 150 but clearly didn't make a difference. I am waiting for the nurse to call me with the next move but I can unfortunately foresee and am now prepared for a repeat of last time, cancelled cycle but happy knowing I have an appointment booked in with Lynn in 3 weeks just in case...

Update as I was typing this my nurse called. Staying on 150 for another 2 nights then back in on Wednesday for BT & Scan #4
    will see whats going on then. She said my estrogen levels have risen well since friday (Tuesday 737, Friday 810 and today they were 3000) which I guess is good news... but still VERY mindful of this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck JB a cancelled cycle sux. Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Oh Riss I have tears for you. That's such sad news for you and dh and your family. I'm so sorry. Do they know why it happened or does this just happen sometimes. Riss we are here for you when you are feeling. Gabriel please watch over mummy and help her through. Xxx
    Thanks lilypily. we don't know why this happened and will get some results this week to see if I had an infection that caused the membrane to rupture but will need to wait 6 weeks for all testing to be back. I just want this pain to go away. I keep replaying the night over and over. My OB is away at the moment but I have contacted her office and she will see me as soon as possible in 2 weeks time. I want this time to pass quickly so I can heal both physically, mentally and. emotionally.

Thank you all for your thoughts. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Oh Riss, I am so so sorry to read your news. My heart is just breaking for you and your family. Life is so bloody unfair to some people and we'll never know why - I ask myself every day why life can be so cruel. Please go gently with yourself and grieve for your angel, Gabriel. I feel sure that our angel Sian has met your precious baby boy and is looking after him for you. I hope they're playing together in God's playground.
    Thanks Claire, your words made me cry. I really hope our angels are happy. Xxx