Closed Thread
Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lena78 View Post
    Good luck, Siansmum!

Lilypily, how are you doing?

AFM, had a couple of scans, one early one due to a bleed, but all good now. Both of our embies took, though one is falling behind. Lynn said it looks like a vanishing twin syndrome. So the twin that is smaller will start falling behind even more in the coming weeks and hopefully be absorbed by my body. On a positive side we have one healthy bubba in the oven and we are thrilled for that.
    Thank you for your good luck wishes, Lena. That's great that you have a healthy baby on board. We had a vanishing twin when I was pregnant with Sian. We didn't know until I had my twelve week scan and they found another sac and told me that it was most probably 'vanishing twin syndrome'. Made us sad at the time, but we had a most beautiful little girl who come to think of it, has now probably met her twin in heaven. I hope they're playing together.
    Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

lena78  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's a nice thought Claire.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lena I'm glad everything is going well. Carrying twins is high risk so I'm glad that your body is absorbing and not mc the second twin. So happy for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

lena78  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you had a bleed Lena, that must have been very unpleasant. Glad all is looking good for the bubba, thank goodness x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

lena78  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Hi ladies, quick update from today's scan and blood test. My three follicles have grown from 16 to 22mm, 13 to 18mm and 9 to 15mm, so looking good. E2 is 2200, but LH is 18.4 which Charlotte said was a bit high, but she's not worrying because we've cancelled the cycle and will just do timed intercourse. She said the concern would be if they were going to do an OPU. So...I'll take the two Ovidrel injections tonight and then we'll get busy on Tues, Wed and Thurs nights! Have to start having Crinone pessaries from Thursday night, but not the three Pregnyl injections as I was told initially. I'm pleased about this because if by some miracle I do start getting some pregnancy symptoms, I'll know they're not coming from the Pregnyl. Charlotte said I can also do a pregnancy test before I go in for the blood test and that if it's positive, that's a good sign rather than a false positive. Blood test will be on the 4th July, but as I have a 25 day cycle, I'll know if it's a BFP well and truly before then I'd say. Fingers crossed for success. Hope you're all well. It's been very quiet in this thread over the weekend.
    I tried this method once too.. I hope this is the miracle you needed!! 😊
    Let us know how you're feeling, good luck & enjoy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lena78 View Post
    Good luck, Siansmum!

Lilypily, how are you doing?

AFM, had a couple of scans, one early one due to a bleed, but all good now. Both of our embies took, though one is falling behind. Lynn said it looks like a vanishing twin syndrome. So the twin that is smaller will start falling behind even more in the coming weeks and hopefully be absorbed by my body. On a positive side we have one healthy bubba in the oven and we are thrilled for that.
    Yay for a bub!! Our scan showed 2 sacs, identical twin sacs, only one baby & heartbeat though so my body started to reabsorb the sac with no bub... By my 9 week scan the second sac had almost completely gone, by my 10w5d scan it was gone 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

lena78  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Thank you for your good luck wishes, Lena. That's great that you have a healthy baby on board. We had a vanishing twin when I was pregnant with Sian. We didn't know until I had my twelve week scan and they found another sac and told me that it was most probably 'vanishing twin syndrome'. Made us sad at the time, but we had a most beautiful little girl who come to think of it, has now probably met her twin in heaven. I hope they're playing together.
    Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy
    OMG... Yes, I believe she has met her twin 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Thought I'd pop in see how everyone is & update on myself... I've been avoiding the forums a bit, struggle with reading too much & anxiety!!

I'm currently 11w5d & had my first ob appointment a bit over a week ago, due to my anxiety she wrote me an extra script for a scan for piece of mind & I'm so glad she did... At 10w5d our bubs heartbeat had gone from previously 140bpm at the 7 & 9w scans to 164bpm 😊 we even saw the little arms & legs moving around & it even kept flipping!! It was amazing & made me feel so much better....

I've not been too sick which makes the anxiety worse in my opinion but when I have been sick ive absolutely hated it (thrown up twice)

12w scan on Monday, ill be exactly 12w to the day, very excited & nervous all at the same time... Had some bad dreams 😔

Will pop back in & update you!!

Nice to see everyone is doing well 😊
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck marttc,hope the 12 week scan is all good. So far so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Good luck marttc,hope the 12 week scan is all good. So far so good.
    Thank you.. Fingers & toes crossed