Closed Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Seahorse you are psychic... I got the call this morning for an appointment tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

We were booked to see Lynn except we got a BFP with our current FS. After a week I asked to go on the waiting list and got rung up heaps of times with cancellations. I didnt take my name off the actual appointment though until I was sure it was going to be a sticky one.

Emski - hope your appointment goes well. I think you asked in another forum but I was at CFC seeing AE but AP did my transfer. I have never seen TW but know others that saw him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm just wondering if any of you who are (or were) taking DHEA, have experienced pimple breakouts? I've never had acne (even as a teenager), but since being on the DHEA (about a month), my forehead is breaking out quite badly and tonight I've discovered a HUGE pimple, almost like a boil, on my female bits!!! Sorry for tmi, but it's so painful Just interested to hear your experiences. On a brighter note, I'm off to meet Charlotte, my new nurse tomorrow morning, to have a chat about my new protocol if I don't get a BFP naturally next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm just wondering if any of you who are (or were) taking DHEA, have experienced pimple breakouts? I've never had acne (even as a teenager), but since being on the DHEA (about a month), my forehead is breaking out quite badly and tonight I've discovered a HUGE pimple, almost like a boil, on my female bits!!! Sorry for tmi, but it's so painful Just interested to hear your experiences. On a brighter note, I'm off to meet Charlotte, my new nurse tomorrow morning, to have a chat about my new protocol if I don't get a BFP naturally next week.
    I took DHEA for 3 months, because its testosterone pimples, extra hair growth, lowered deeper voice, aggression are all possible. I got pimples on my back and had to wash my hair every day, also think i was quite cranky on it, a pain but I think it did the trick. Charlotte is lovely, best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Hi ladies

We were booked to see Lynn except we got a BFP with our current FS. After a week I asked to go on the waiting list and got rung up heaps of times with cancellations. I didnt take my name off the actual appointment though until I was sure it was going to be a sticky one.

Emski - hope your appointment goes well. I think you asked in another forum but I was at CFC seeing AE but AP did my transfer. I have never seen TW but know others that saw him.
    Congrats on your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There is no better ivf nurse than Charlotte. I actually just got off the phone to her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    There is no better ivf nurse than Charlotte. I actually just got off the phone to her
    Yes Lilypily, Charlotte was just lovely. That's great to hear that you think she's terrific. I found her delightful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily, when is your FET?

Siansmum, it's all for a good cause, hang in there

Midnite, congratulations!!!!

After very anxious and long 10 days, I went in for a BT this morning and am over the moon to tell you that our beta results came back a whopping 518 and P4 was 93
    Last edited by lena78; 28-05-2013 at 20:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg Lena that's fantastic!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

lena78  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, Lena!!! That's absolutely wonderful news. How very very exciting for you. I'm so thrilled for you. Take care of yourself and may you have a very sticky baby.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

lena78  (29-05-2013)