Closed Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. I've had a very good experience, they do things quite different from MIVF - in a positive way...

So I woke up and had 22 eggs written on my hand, way more than the scan showed last Thursday. It instantly brought back the memories from last October when I got 22 eggs, 6 blasts - all genetically abnormal. I've got no idea how I could end up with 22 eggs, when there were 12 follicles just days ago. I usually get a few more eggs collected than shown on the scan, but 10 more is a bit much. So I'm very cautious with our result….

I'm trying to be positive and hope that TCM, melatonin, LH, Ha-ICSI and calcium activation of eggs will make all the difference and an improvement from last time. I feel great though, no way near the way I felt in October when I overstimulated a bit. Maybe acupuncture has something to do with it? In fact I was worried yesterday I wouldn't even get 12 eggs, that's how minimal the bloating was… So here is hoping and more hoping for a good results. I'll get some piece of mind tomorrow morning when I speak with the nurse.

I'll let you know once I find out about or fert rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's amazing how much better you feel from the TCM isn't it Lena. I too felt great throughout the stim cycle. FX the fert rates are good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

lena78  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **lurker alert**
    Lena, just wanted to come by and say that I am still following your progress and wanted to congratulate you on your great egg haul I'm really hoping this time no. 22 will prove a lucky number and bring you a very different outcome xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

lena78  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Starfish, so nice of you to stop by. I've been following you on the 35+ thread as well, don't you worry I am so happy that the pregnancy is going well and you'll soon meet your little princess. Are you going for a C-section? Have you got a date for it yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, only about 6 weeks away now and yes also to c-section. I have a confirmed placenta previa which has cemented the decision.

Will be cheering you on for your cycle and hoping for a wonderful fert rate for you and a beautiful BFP at the end!! Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

lena78  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Lena - 22 eggs! That's fantastic! Really hoping that they're all goodies and you get lots of healthy embryos. I'll look forward to hearing your progress over the next few days and hopefully, months.

After no eggs at my last pickup (under a different FS), I am so hoping that the different meds that Lynn has me on will produce at least one or two healthy eggs.

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lena good luck with your eggs, I hope they all turn into super embryos!

Starfish I had Placenta Previa and ended up having to stay a month in hospital before delivery via CS in Feb, are you going to be admitted to stay?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

lena78  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 11 HA-ICSI-ed, 4 have normally fertilized.
    Last edited by lena78; 14-05-2013 at 18:38.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lena78 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Four is pretty good, Lena. I hope they continue to grow big and strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Siansmum, I was hoping the magic would happen and we'd get some crazy number of embryos or blasts. The history is unfortunately repeating... heaps of eggs, not many embryos. Hoping for a Day 5 transfer
    Last edited by lena78; 14-05-2013 at 18:39.