Closed Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Drive my family nuts was what I meant to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Okay thanks... I'm just so paranoid that I'm thinking of going to my GP & asking for more bloods! I just don't know how to get through the next 5 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all normal Martcc. So is the worrying. That unfortunately, doesn't stop. Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc I didn't feel anything until about 6 weeks then morning sickness kicked in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know, it's so tough those first 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I just wanted to fill you in on our first appointment with Lynn today. Firstly, she was lovely and we felt that she was very sympathetic to our case. My husband liked that she was open to trying different things that our previous FS never suggested. He also felt that she was more in tune to us and didn't dismiss our case as being hopeless.
    She has started me on DHEA (as many of you suggested) three times a day and I will also start Trisequens on Day 2 of my next cycle. In addition to these, she has put me on Vitamin E and Melatonin each night. I feel a bit strange taking Melatonin, as our little Sian was on that each night to help her relax and get to sleep (she had mild Autism so wasn't the best sleeper, God bless her). Tonight when I take my first tablet, I'll feel just that bit closer to her, if you know what I mean.
    Because I've been pregnant four times (Sian, Dane and two miscarriages), Lynn believes that with these new meds, I could very well conceive naturally and she would prefer this to a full IVF cycle. I will take the trigger shot, but unless I develop more than three follicles (which is highly unlikely), she just wants us to time sex around the trigger shot and see what happens. She feels that this would be better than fiddling around inside for an egg pickup and then taking an egg out of its natural environment. I would have liked to have started next cycle, but she wants to give my ovaries time to recover after Monday's egg pickup. I'll still commence the meds though and see what happens.
    So...we've come away feeling a little more hopeful. Lynn did say that with an AMH of <0.1, we are "scraping the bottom of the barrel to find eggs", but that the situation isn't completely hopeless. I'd be interested to hear any of your experiences with DHEA, Trisequens and Melatonin. Thanks ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have similar AMH to you and DH has had a vasectomy which is why we are donor eggs. I LOVe the plan for you and wish it was an option for us. No experience with any of the others sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My AMH is 2. Husbands sperm is mostly fragmented. Before DHEA and TCM I only had one egg at pick up then 4. Both times the eggs were poor quality. With Lynn I had 5 eggs all grade A, 5 day blasts 100% fertilization. There is a thread on BH about DHEA with low AMH and plenty of success stories. It's frustrating to not start another cycle straight away but I think you would be better of waiting, get your body in order with the new medication regime and in the meantime expose yourself to sperm naturally as much as possible and maybe consider another stim in 4 months. It's very frustrating to have to wait tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My anxiety today is crippling me, I decided I can wait till Monday & so I've booked BT in this morning, day 4 of feeling nothing now! I'm absolutely terrified to even answer the phone to my nurse! I feel so sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    My anxiety today is crippling me, I decided I can wait till Monday & so I've booked BT in this morning, day 4 of feeling nothing now! I'm absolutely terrified to even answer the phone to my nurse! I feel so sick
    That's good, you'll have piece of mind over the weekend