Closed Thread
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousky View Post
    Hi ladies, in regards to the clexane, if you ice the area first, till its numb, grab a bit of yummy between thumb and fingers, squeeze hard. Stab theneedle in fast and push the plunged slowly, really slowly it will sting heaps less and sometimes wont feel it at all. It also helps to be watching Tv and press and ice firmly after. Good luck to you all, the clexane and progestrone worked for me after a long journey, I hope it works for you all too
    Thanks

So ladies, Im pregnant!!!
    HCG 164
    Progesterone 100

I'm shocked, I so thought I was out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, Martcc, congratulations!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Marttc! You are very naughty doing a poas! Wow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Martcc - that's truly wonderful news! May the next 36 weeks be trouble free and may you have a healthy and happy baby to love and cherish at the end of it. Wonderful news!
    And yes, I will PM you with details for FB page - thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Siansmum, very sorry to hear your tragic story
    Do you know what your AMH is? Its monash policy to test it, at least then you would have an idea of your egg reserve. My first cycle I had one egg at pickup, I then found my AMH was very low. Lynn managed to get the most eggs out (5) which all went to blast, one resulting in DS and 3 frosties. I was starting to consider the donor road and have followed a South Africa donor thread just incase a very scary thought for me at the time having not ever having a child. I'm going to do a frozen transfer at the end of the year because I know I'm running out of eggs, I really don't want to because i won't be able to breastfeed DS. I'll be back on the TCM and acupuncture road in december! Dreading it! Best of luck for your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Congratulations Marttc! You are very naughty doing a poas! Wow!!!
    Thanks Inea

Beta I was naughty, learnt my lesson now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Congratulations Martcc - that's truly wonderful news! May the next 36 weeks be trouble free and may you have a healthy and happy baby to love and cherish at the end of it. Wonderful news!
    And yes, I will PM you with details for FB page - thanks.
    Thank you!!

Ill ask the girls to add you when you PM me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Siansmum, very sorry to hear your tragic story
    Do you know what your AMH is? Its monash policy to test it, at least then you would have an idea of your egg reserve. My first cycle I had one egg at pickup, I then found my AMH was very low. Lynn managed to get the most eggs out (5) which all went to blast, one resulting in DS and 3 frosties. I was starting to consider the donor road and have followed a South Africa donor thread just incase a very scary thought for me at the time having not ever having a child. I'm going to do a frozen transfer at the end of the year because I know I'm running out of eggs, I really don't want to because i won't be able to breastfeed DS. I'll be back on the TCM and acupuncture road in december! Dreading it! Best of luck for your journey.
    Hi Beta,
    unfortunately, my AMH was <0.1 from memory, so as bad as it can get really. I'm pretty upset with the Embryology dept at the hospital because they told me yesterday that they would call me yesterday afternoon to confirm that there were no eggs in what they found, but they never called. I ended up missing a call from my FS telling me that he'd spoken to my nurse and got the bad results. I'm angry that the nurse from embryology didn't call me and tell me first, especially when she said she would. Anyway, I've passed on my complaint through my nurse.
    On another topic, is Lynn favorable to Chinese herbs being taken? I was on herbs to lower my FSH for about four months before I started with Luk, but he wanted me to stop them as soon as we began the cycle. I'm thinking of calling my acupuncturist and starting back on them for the six weeks before we see Lynn. I just feel so crushed. As if losing our little girl isn't enough, now I don't even have the ability to give our little boy a brother or sister to grow up with. It's just so damn unfair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mentioned to Lynn I was on herbs, she didn't say anything, she did ask my sister to go of them after transfer. I think if you really trust your Chinese doctor it's good to stay on them (I did) however my sister thinks she cooked herself during one TWW (became really over heated) from a dr who perhaps wasn't great. I stayed on the herbs until I was 4 months. Is your FSH down now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mentioned to Lynn I was on herbs, she didn't say anything, she did ask my sister to go of them after transfer. I think if you really trust your Chinese doctor it's good to stay on them (I did) however my sister thinks she cooked herself during one TWW (became really over heated) from a dr who perhaps wasn't great. I stayed on the herbs until I was 4 months. Is your FSH down now?
    Well my last FSH level was 15.5, down from 18.4 a few months earlier. So still pretty high, but it did come down a bit. It would be great if it could come down a bit more over the next six weeks or so. I'm going to speak to my acupuncturist this afternoon and see what he thinks. I do trust him, so I'll be guided by what he says. I was supposed to see the naturopath today, but after yesterday's result, I just couldn't be bothered travelling into East Melbourne and going through the motions. I will try to get an appt with her next week though. She's at the same clinic as the acupuncturist, so I can make back to back appointments if possible.