Closed Thread
Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popped in after some time away and caught up with everything... Wow Martcc, that is awesome news!!! See you can't trust those HPT! By Monday it should be much higher. Wishing you all the best what was your progesterone level?

Lily- that is great news that all is clear, so happy for you and good luck with your FET.

It's all happening in this thread.. Yay!!!

Re: the clexane- if you put pressure on the injection site for a few seconds after you shouldn't get any bruising. Don't rub it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Riss
    Everyone keeps asking about progesterone but I didn't ask, she just said it was a good number arghhhh I can't believe it!

Clexane - getting better with it, stings like a *****!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news all round for everyone this morning!
    Riss where are you at?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martcc- as long as they said it's a good level then not to worry. I'm excited for you! Yes clexane stings like crazy but its doing the job. Are you feeling any symptoms? I was super bloated.

I had some more bleeding last week so Lynn lowered the dosage of clexane. I have had 3 scans already- all good I am having another one on Monday for piece of mind. It's exciting but hard not to worry at the same time. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Martcc- as long as they said it's a good level then not to worry. I'm excited for you! Yes clexane stings like crazy but its doing the job. Are you feeling any symptoms? I was super bloated.

I had some more bleeding last week so Lynn lowered the dosage of clexane. I have had 3 scans already- all good I am having another one on Monday for piece of mind. It's exciting but hard not to worry at the same time. xxx
    Have you stayed on the clexane? How long for? And for any reason?
    Glad everything is fine & Lynn is obviously onto it

No symptoms, I thought I was 100% our for sure, still find it worrying. Although I had a headache coming on last night & again this morning...all good now. I also think I can 'feel' something happening in there but it's not crampy, like an odd dull ache here & there but nothing really

Thanks
    Reviews
    The odd ache is fine...I had that too.

I'm on clexane till 12 weeks I think. It's to stop any clots forming around the placenta. I think it's all precautionary at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had clexane too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, in regards to the clexane, if you ice the area first, till its numb, grab a bit of yummy between thumb and fingers, squeeze hard. Stab theneedle in fast and push the plunged slowly, really slowly it will sting heaps less and sometimes wont feel it at all. It also helps to be watching Tv and press and ice firmly after. Good luck to you all, the clexane and progestrone worked for me after a long journey, I hope it works for you all too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. Today I had an unsuccessful egg pickup and my husband and I have made an appointment to see Lynn on 19th June (hoping that we might be able to get in sooner if there's a cancellation).
    A little about our story - we have (had) two beautiful children who were both conceived naturally. Sian (Seeanne) was born in 2006 and Dane in 2010. I am 43 and my husband is 52. We thought our family was complete - two gorgeous children who bring us so much joy. Tragically in May last year (the night before Mother's Day), our precious little Sian died at home from an asthma attack. She passed away in my arms before the paramedics got to her. Despite me and the MICA guys performing CPR, she couldn't be saved. Our whole world changed and I will never be the same person again. I miss my little girl every minute of every hour of every day.
    We know that no baby will EVER replace Sian and we wouldn't want to replace her. She was a unique little girl with stunning red hair and a shining personality and a fabulous sense of humour. We just want to give our Dane a brother or sister to grow up with. He misses Sian so much and we don't want him to grow up alone, through no fault of his own. Because of our ages, we started trying as soon as we lost Sian and I hope people won't judge us for this. I got pregnant, but miscarried at 7 weeks. Since then we've had no luck conceiving, despite regular acupuncture, Chinese herbs and supplements - I'm sure you all know the drill!
    In March we saw Luk Rombauts at Monash IVF and started a cycle this month. He had me on 450 units of Menopur and despite this high dose, I only ended up with two follicles and at egg pickup today, there were no eggs Luk told us that because of my age and the high dose of Menopur he was putting me on, if I didn't respond in the first cycle, it would be most unlikely that I'd respond in subsequent cycles. So...after reading and hearing lots of great things about Lynn and having a beautiful niece who was the result of Lynn's amazing work, we've decided to seek her help in the hope that she might be able to help us. If she says there's nothing that she can do for us, then we'll call it quits and accept that Dane will grow up on his own.
    Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading. I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. Today I had an unsuccessful egg pickup and my husband and I have made an appointment to see Lynn on 19th June (hoping that we might be able to get in sooner if there's a cancellation).
    A little about our story - we have (had) two beautiful children who were both conceived naturally. Sian (Seeanne) was born in 2006 and Dane in 2010. I am 43 and my husband is 52. We thought our family was complete - two gorgeous children who bring us so much joy. Tragically in May last year (the night before Mother's Day), our precious little Sian died at home from an asthma attack. She passed away in my arms before the paramedics got to her. Despite me and the MICA guys performing CPR, she couldn't be saved. Our whole world changed and I will never be the same person again. I miss my little girl every minute of every hour of every day.
    We know that no baby will EVER replace Sian and we wouldn't want to replace her. She was a unique little girl with stunning red hair and a shining personality and a fabulous sense of humour. We just want to give our Dane a brother or sister to grow up with. He misses Sian so much and we don't want him to grow up alone, through no fault of his own. Because of our ages, we started trying as soon as we lost Sian and I hope people won't judge us for this. I got pregnant, but miscarried at 7 weeks. Since then we've had no luck conceiving, despite regular acupuncture, Chinese herbs and supplements - I'm sure you all know the drill!
    In March we saw Luk Rombauts at Monash IVF and started a cycle this month. He had me on 450 units of Menopur and despite this high dose, I only ended up with two follicles and at egg pickup today, there were no eggs Luk told us that because of my age and the high dose of Menopur he was putting me on, if I didn't respond in the first cycle, it would be most unlikely that I'd respond in subsequent cycles. So...after reading and hearing lots of great things about Lynn and having a beautiful niece who was the result of Lynn's amazing work, we've decided to seek her help in the hope that she might be able to help us. If she says there's nothing that she can do for us, then we'll call it quits and accept that Dane will grow up on his own.
    Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading. I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming months.
    I am so sorry to hear about Sian & I totally understand why you are doing this, absolutely no judgement.
    I hope that Lynn can get you over the line too.... Lynn is fantastic, I've heard good things about Luk too....
    Fingers crossed that Dane has a little brother or sister soon... I couldn't imagine what you've been though! X

There's a Facebook group that might be good support for you, pm me if you're interested. Ill get your name & get you added, ladies that can relate to your feelings / loss xx

Also I'm sorry to hear about your EPU, it's so frustrating!