Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Brilliant news Riss. The waiting game stinks.. All the way to birth. Very pleased for you. Is it the most recent magazine? Which one? I might get it for a momento for my son

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw its women's weekly..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, Riss, so happy for you

I've also read the article, we are indeed lucky to have her here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lena78 View Post
    I thought BT was last Friday to check the levels are doubling. Ups, my mistake, not to worry....

I'm ok, AF came and went, so counting down the days Hope to join you soon....

How is everyone else doing? Martcc, are you doing FET this month?
    Hey,
    Sorry I've been a but quiet... I've been struggling with the job hunt & been a bit depressed!
    AF just finished so BT starts on CD8 this time (we missed O last time) so tracking for a FET hopefully within about 2 weeks!
    Fingers crossed! X

When do you start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Marttc I was going to start as I just got AF also but I have some lumps in my boobs I need to get checked first and have mamagram booked on the 22nd so will need to wait till that's all resolved. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily my thoughts are with you, I hope the lumps are nothing to worry about. The universe certainly likes to test your resilience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Lily, I hope they are just some cysts that will go away on their own. My SIL had a few lumps in the past, had them checked and came back clear. Hope all will be good. When are you finding out?

Martcc, good luck with finding a job! Believe in yourself, you'll get one I'm doing a stim cycle starting end of April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Marttc I was going to start as I just got AF also but I have some lumps in my boobs I need to get checked first and have mamagram booked on the 22nd so will need to wait till that's all resolved. Good luck.
    Oh no!! Hopefully it's nothing.. I had mine checked a while ago but mine was when I was on clomid & the Dr was pretty sure it was just my hormones... Why are bodies so complicated?

I had my first BT today, CD8 but I'm so sad today as we just had our dog of 16 years (was DH dog before we met) put to sleep last night.. We are devastated! feel so lonely... We have 2 other dogs but they are all unique in their own way miss him so so much & it hasn't even been 24hrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Martcc,,, big hugs for you. It's devestating to loose your life long friend. You love them so much. No doubt the decision was made with a heavy heart but well done for making the hard decision. Lots of hugs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martcc- I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I know how it feels to put down a much loved pet..it's heartbreaking big big hugs to you. I wish you all the best with this cycle. X

Lily- I really hope that the lumps are just due to hormones!! All these drugs we take can make our bodies do strange things. It's a good thing that you are on top of it and getting it checked early. I have you in my thoughts. X

AFM- I had a scary experience last night- after dinner I has red bleeding and freaked out so we went straight to emergency. The bleeding stopped by the time I got there and no cramping. The doctor wanted to check everything out so I had a blood test and after hours of waiting had an ultrasound and we saw the most amazing thing- a heartbeat!!! I couldn't believe it- I cried so much out of relief and happiness. Our bean is measuring 5 weeks 4 days so 2 days earlier then they originally said. I didn't think I would see a heartbeat at this stage but there it was flickering. My cervix was still closed and my hcg levels are now in the high 7000s. I was surprised as i am not feeling any symptoms apart from tiredness. They don't know where the bleeding came from but think it might be from the clexane. I'm just so glad everything was ok but still have worries that I know will always be there! Looking forward to seeing Lynn on Monday to see what she thinks. What a roller coaster!