Closed Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Aghhhh who are we kidding. Pupo brings out the psyco in all of us. Good luck riss
    Ain't that the truth. Psycho phase kicking in now heheh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope it's implanting as we speak

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss, how are you doing? I have all my your embies are doing what they are suppose to be doing - implanting

Martcc, when is your transfer? Have you ovulated yet?

AFM, I had a hysteroscopy on Monday. Lynn found a septum in my uterus and fixed it. I was devastated, thinking the surgery would be rather diagnostic for me. Unfortunately, I will now have to rest one more cycle before doing IVF in May. Why is all these happening, I want to move on, I've had enough time off already. I understand it's important for my uterus to heal, but the waiting game is so frustrating ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lena78 nothing worse than being sidelined when you don't want too. I will be cycling in may also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lena78 View Post
    Riss, how are you doing? I have all my your embies are doing what they are suppose to be doing - implanting

Martcc, when is your transfer? Have you ovulated yet?

AFM, I had a hysteroscopy on Monday. Lynn found a septum in my uterus and fixed it. I was devastated, thinking the surgery would be rather diagnostic for me. Unfortunately, I will now have to rest one more cycle before doing IVF in May. Why is all these happening, I want to move on, I've had enough time off already. I understand it's important for my uterus to heal, but the waiting game is so frustrating ATM
    Sorry to hear you have to wait even longer now. Incredible this problem has only been picked up now tho? What have the other FS been doing??! So glad it has been fixed! What did Lynn think about it causing MC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beta, I had a terrible experience at the hospital on Monday. I got there at 5pm and left after 11pm. They had an emergency case and haven't started doing scheduled procedures until 8pm or so. By the time it was my turn, the daily recovery shut down, so I woke up somewhere not sure where and was waiting over an hour before they moved me to an overnight recovery. Lynn came and talked to me, but could only vaguely remember what she said. I rang her yesterday, but didn't ask all the questions I wanted. I'm interstate at the seminar and had to go out to answer the call and find a place to talk... I'm still dwelling on the developments on Monday and have decided to make an appointment with Lynn to have a proper chat.

The ultrasound I had in September did show there was an area of thinner lining, which we thought was where they removed an adhesion. I'm not sure where that hole came from, whether it really was a hole...I haven't seen any pictures from the op, everyone was grumpy at the hospital and wanted top go home, so it was rush, rush, rush. Haven't had a good experience at all...

If there's a hole in the lining, then there's a chance of a failed implantation or a miscarriage. This should've been investigated further at MIVF, but it hasn't been and I honestly didn't expect to have anything like this happening down there. I'm so disappointed, all these hurdles, when is it gonna stop? I hope Lynn did a good job, having been diagnosed with Ashermans before, I know how crucial it is not screwing up the lining... I'm definitely making an appointment with her to discuss all this.

Lilipily, I'm looking forward cycling with you in May. Hope it's our lucky last...

Riss, how are you doing? half way through...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lena, I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience. I know it must be hard being away from home as well but try and relax a little while away. I think it is a good idea to have a follow up with Lynn to discuss everything. I know Lynn would have done a good job. At least you know the lining is fixed up now ready for your next go. If you want to vent we are here to support you. X

AFM it is 5dp3dt and I am analysing every little twinge. I feel heavy today. The progesterone is having a field day in my body and I'm trying not to freak out about everything even though I have been teary about everything and anything.
    I'm actually waiting to get an ultrasound here at Richmond. After being in emergency Sunday night with severe abdominal pain and sweats Lynn just want to check my ovaries and hormone levels. Hope everything is ok? This cycle has been crazy!! After all this I hope my embabies have snuggled in nice and tight.

Lena- ill email you when I get home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg riss that's crazy hope your ok. Heavy and teary was a sign I was pregnant in the tww. Hope your pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lena, Lynn is the best in the business, your in good hands even if the hospital was a bad experience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

lena78  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Oh Lena, I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience. I know it must be hard being away from home as well but try and relax a little while away. I think it is a good idea to have a follow up with Lynn to discuss everything. I know Lynn would have done a good job. At least you know the lining is fixed up now ready for your next go. If you want to vent we are here to support you. X

AFM it is 5dp3dt and I am analysing every little twinge. I feel heavy today. The progesterone is having a field day in my body and I'm trying not to freak out about everything even though I have been teary about everything and anything.
    I'm actually waiting to get an ultrasound here at Richmond. After being in emergency Sunday night with severe abdominal pain and sweats Lynn just want to check my ovaries and hormone levels. Hope everything is ok? This cycle has been crazy!! After all this I hope my embabies have snuggled in nice and tight.

Lena- ill email you when I get home
    Thanks, Riss, hope all is good on your end now