Closed Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Riss yay for a double day 3 fresh transfer. My DS was a day 3 emby... Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Update- just spoke to Lynn. She was shocked with my result too and said that with 12 follicles she expected more. Actually most of the girls who went in for egg collection yesterday had considerably lower eggs collected than they anticipated! she thinks the ovidril given to us was a bad batch. Even the doc who did the procedure was depressed with the results as there was so many girls in my spot. That would explain the girl bawling next to me when the nurse gave her her egg number. So she has ordered some bloods to check my hcg level to see if there is enough in my system. On a good note 3 have fertilized and now we will go in Saturday for a day 3 transfer of 2 and grow the last to blast. If there is a silver lining to all this is that Lynn said she might change the trigger to pregynl for the rest of u girls who are going through it soon. Now the waiting game till Sunday- grow embies, grow!! 🙏🙏🙏
    oh my gosh, what the hell?!
    I had 14 collected so hopefully didn't have a bad batch 😔
    That's pretty crappy... If they think it's a bad batch you'd think they'd financially do something, small discount even!

Yay to a double transfer... Stick!!

How many cycles have you done before this double? Sorry if you've already told me... Bad memory over here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    oh my gosh, what the hell?!
    I had 14 collected so hopefully didn't have a bad batch 😔
    That's pretty crappy... If they think it's a bad batch you'd think they'd financially do something, small discount even!

Yay to a double transfer... Stick!!

How many cycles have you done before this double? Sorry if you've already told me... Bad memory over here!
    Hi Martcc,
    Yes I was thinking about asking to get reimbursed or something for this as it is not my fault. I'll see what Lynn says about my hcg levels.

I have had double transfers at MIVF from my 2nd stim or fourth go at it. I guess they just wanted to up my chances. I would let them put more in if it was allowed in Australia! Maybe not octomum but 3 Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Hi Martcc,
    Yes I was thinking about asking to get reimbursed or something for this as it is not my fault. I'll see what Lynn says about my hcg levels.

I have had double transfers at MIVF from my 2nd stim or fourth go at it. I guess they just wanted to up my chances. I would let them put more in if it was allowed in Australia! Maybe not octomum but 3 Hehe
    It can't hurt to ask! 😊

I did IVF with MIVF, 1st fresh transfer took - ended in m/c, both FET BFN.
    Went with Monash had a cancelled cycle, did a new cycle, had 1 fresh transfer BFN & have 2 blastocysts in the freezer which Lynn want me to do single. Lynn also said something about putting 2 back doesn't double your chances, if there's something wrong with one it can damage the other one, I thought this was a bit weird but I guess she knows best!

But this will be my 5th transfer & after the 6th ill have nothing left & have to stim again, I'd refuse to do anything but a DET then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope putting two in doesn't hurt my chances! Maybe there is a difference between putting in two 3 day and 2 blasties. I know docs don't like us having multiples.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lynn has reccomended double for me. We are at the older end of the spectrum so double transfers means we move through cycles twice as fast to find that sticky bubba. There is always a risk with multiples but for us there is also a risk of running out of time with aging eggs and sperm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's true Lilypily.

Well I just had transfer now waiting for acupuncture. It was nice to actually see the embies go in unlike MIVF. They had some nice meditation music going to relax me hehe. We had 2 good ones go in. Unfortunately none to freeze so all is on these little embabies to work. Stick! Stick! Stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting, Riss, enjoy being PUPO. I will have all my fingers and toes crossed for you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the TWW speeds by Riss, FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aghhhh who are we kidding. Pupo brings out the psyco in all of us. Good luck riss