Closed Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Martcc, for today!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another Lynn and Charlotte patient here. Waiting at pathology today to get my BT. It's a chem preg though maybe next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lena78 View Post
    I know, at last, though I'll wait one more cycle before embarking on another IVF round. TCM is having a really good effect on me, hopefully my eggs are feeling it to :-) How are you and baby boy doing?
    I bet your eggs will be awesome! Little boy is doing well, 9 weeks on Saturday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Another Lynn and Charlotte patient here. Waiting at pathology today to get my BT. It's a chem preg though maybe next time.
    Bummer Lilypily, You have been through quite a journey I've read your story, best of luck to you, very close I'm sure x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks beta. I might stay around this thread for a bit and find out where everybody is up too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    I agree Martcc

I never knew what we were getting with MIVF. The last embryo put in was grown to day 5 but when I looked at it, it looked nothing like a blasty. We had 3 that didn't make the thaw so I was a disheartened with that news that I didn't question the grading of the one they put in. It's like they put the embies to thaw and leave them and only look at it the day of transfer. I'm hoping the ultrasound with ET will do the trick.

AFM- AF has finally showed her ugly face!! So I have taken my first dose of prednisolone today and start jabbing tomorrow. Nervous and excited!! I had to pull out the gonal f instruction DVD to refresh my memory on what to do as it has been over a year!
    Yay to AF... Did Lynn prescribe this for you? Did she say why? I'm thinking if asking for it on my next cycle. Awesome you are starting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATE:

Very upset - BFN! WTF?! It's so not fair!!! DH & I were convinced that this was the one as it would be due on his 30th!!! Everything looked so good, so why didn't it work?! I'm waiting to speak to Lynn, apparently I have to have a cycle break which I'm ****ed about I wanted to do a back to back!

We have 2 left.. So will talk to Lynn about if we go completely natural or where to from here! I'm interested in that presidone stuff (can't spell)

Oh yeah & to top of my **** week, I lost my job on Monday, I'm convinced it was the IVF, I was honest about it & I should have waited, I was 2 weeks out if my 6 month probation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Martcc, I'm so sorry to hear about ur bfn it's so not fair!!. I thought u had such a great shot. I'm guttered for you.. Plus losing ur job, that's awful!! Did they give you a good enough reason?? You would think ur bosses would understand!
    I really hope u get to see Lynn soon to discuss your next step. Sometimes focussing on the next shot helps..You asked about prednisolone..it's a steroid. Lynn did a hysteroscopy in jan and discovered I had elevated NK cells so she started me on it to suppress my immune system so my body doesn't attack the emby. Plus clexane before ET to stop blood clotting around it. Hope it works!

I am sure lynn will be proactive enough to investigate or try something else next time for you. In the meantime look after yourself and your hubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear mrttc. Hang in there,I'm sure Lynn will find out what the problem is. That is terrible about your job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, Martcc, I'm so sorry! And to loose a job on top of it! Like Beta said, hang in there, Lynn know her stuff, she'll figure out the formula for you

Lilypily, welcome to the thread, you seam to have had a very long journey, I'll read your diary to get up to date. I'm so sorry about your chemical, do you have any more embryos in the freezer? How long have you been with Lynn?

Riss, how are you doing? for tomorrow

Woohoo, Beta, 9 weeks already