+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: oh my ... christmas is soon :D

I am not excited. Well i am kind of but means i have got 8 days straight at work coming up starting tomorrow. Actually, could be 9 days as i am working up to new years day and have a day off the 2nd january. I dont even get much time with DS over the next 2wks as he is home for 8 days and goes away again for a week as i have no care.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default oh my ... christmas is soon :D

Super super excited here! I have two girls, one very excited almost 4 year old and a 9 month old who has no idea what's going on (but she loves the Christmas tree and the pretty lights).

There is nothing like re-living the wonder of Christmas with your child!

I love love love it

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    oh hon some years are definitely less exciting than others I hope you still have a really good day ..
    What is exciting though......
    this afternoon DD kept jumping on the bed and DH kept telling her to stop and she said "but I just want something to bounce on, there is nothing to bounce on". Fortunately she will be finding a (small) trampoline in the back yard on christmas morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    I think DH started me on that .. I guess today is technically Christmas eve eve eve ???

and Amiedoll.. by your ticker your little one will be almost one - perfect age for Christmas .. enjoy playing with the wrapping paper we got Jack a bucket and pegs for his first real christmas .. hours of fun
    Our little one is three months old (I'm on my iPad but ill check the ticker on my PC later to see if its acting up ). We got her a set of Disney bed time stories, a jolly jumper and a JJ musical mat She's not grabbing yet, but loves sitting up and looking around so she can "help" me open her pressies I can't wait until she is a bit older and can get more into it though haha

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was super excited but now I am mildly excited. We are having a very quiet year and Im not getting any presents from anyone (parents overseas, brother and I decided not to buy, DP and I dont buy eachother, DP family decided no adult gifts this year) so its kind of going to be a bit like every other day.
    FOB is coming over for a BBQ brunch then taking DS so it will just be me and DP for the rest of the day.

So excited, but not as excited as previous years.

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiedoll View Post
    Our little one is three months old (I'm on my iPad but ill check the ticker on my PC later to see if its acting up ). We got her a set of Disney bed time stories, a jolly jumper and a JJ musical mat She's not grabbing yet, but loves sitting up and looking around so she can "help" me open her pressies I can't wait until she is a bit older and can get more into it though haha
    no .. I think I just misread it ... sigh .. its late and I'm getting old

three months is still an awesome age ... and a first christmas is definitely precious!!

SPG .. AWESOME call on the trampoline then I'm sure she will be stoked to find that pressie!! (and think of the energy she will burn )

Bec- sorry you have to work .. I guess thats part and parcel of that job... there is never really a day off because someone has to do that.. hopefully you get at least a few days of public holiday pay, which will help out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Veve For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (23-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my kiddyness was shattered today when my dh told me that today is not christmas eve eve. i Had it set in my head that monday was Christmas. was sooo excited this morning that today was Christmas eve eve and he shut me down real quick. Now im more impatient than ever!

im a real kid at Christmas time but im so much more excited this year being the first christmas with my daughter (9months)
    we did a practice run to see how she would go opening presents and sure enough she ripped the paper right off and got stuck into the presents (a little doll and some cars)

Thanks
    Reviews

I am usually so kid like at Christmas but this year due to finances and family breakdown it's not going to be as nice.... But, I can't wait to see my precious babies faces as they open their presents from Santa and I!! I love seeing them open their presents and the exciwnt lol and I will probably get my daughter to help me bake tomorrow yay!' Exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: oh my ... christmas is soon :D

I dont mind working as its afternoon shift which is better than the morning as its going to be rush rush in the morning with all the families visiting. Just hoping to work the area i want to work in to at least make it enjoyable. Plus its one of my really good friends birthdays on christmas and she is working too. Have an awesome present of granny undies(joke present) and a gold class movie ticket for her which she will love.

Out of DS 5 christmas years he has been around, this is going to be his most magical one ever but we are missing one person and that is hubber Empowering. Not gonna be the same without her. Granted we have never actually spent a christmas with her, she was always close by. Today DS saw a present from her and asked if he could open it. I said no as he had to wait til christmas day as its a surprise. He felt it and i asked what he thought it was. As it was soft on the top, he stated it was clothes as clothes are always soft. He said i should of already known it.

I guess i cant wait til we can enjoy the school holidays a little more than what i am now.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sure excited now 😄

Two weeks ago I was stressing about how I was going to afford it when suddenly I got my job, sold lots of old stuff and now DD is getting absolutely spoilt this year!

And after a sh1tty year we've had she deserves it 😄

Oh and even after getting my car serviced there is another 3 presents from mum/DD under the tree 😄