+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    Hi everyone, this.is my first month TTC after losing twins at ten weeks in October. I can test new years eve too although I am not sure it will.happen for.us this month. I am very emotional but I.think that is due to.miscarriage grief, rather than possible pregnancy. I am sending positive vibes to all ladies and hoping 2013 sees our baby dreams come true xx
    Debstar, not having been there myself, I can't imagine how you feel, but I do hope you get some joy soon with a lovely sticky bubba

I'm 5dpo and trying very hard not to symptom spot! Got some niggly pains, but nothing more, which isn't unusual for this point of my cycle.

I bought a 90 VIP sub to FF yesterday (good special % off) and was comparing my cycles in great detail last night. It's interesting to see that my 2 previous cycles (only started tracking mid Oct) have a fallback rise pattern, whereas this current cycle has a much "smoother" gentle curve appearance - not sure what this means though, so will be googling a bit today

babydust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Support for TWW

So my temp dip wouldn't have been implantation as its too early, just a hormone surge. Still feeling out if sorts though and my mind is still certain I'm pregnant, I'm probably not though. It took 12 mths to make ds2. Still unsure when to bother testing. I'm 7dpo tomorrow and I'm a poas addict, i only have two tests though. What do you think?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Support for TWW

Sorry to crash but you should test I have read a few of your post and now I'm waiting to see your outcome fingers crossed you get what you want

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (25-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Indigo I'd definitely hold out on testing - 7dpo is just too early to get a definitive result. Sure, there's some out there who may claim they got their bfp that early, but generally they're out with their O date and are further along than they think....just Google some percentages of accurate results at your dpo if you want to be put off testing for another few days!

Also, I don't know about you, but I get so disappointed every time I see that stark white space, I want to have as few bfn's as possible, so that makes me stay strong in my resolve not to poas too early.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (25-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

We are staying at the il place and they are home today so won't be able to test secretly. Tomorrow we are on a plane so it will have to be the next day, 9dpo. This us going to be hard to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have horrible food aversion, i can't have more than one bite without wanting to chuck. Argh wish i could find out for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

Sounds positive Indigo, when are you testing? I'm excited for you to find out

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm thinking 9dpo, the day after tomorrow. Feel cruddy. Might just be holiday fatigue though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck indigo! I can't help myself when it.comes to testing either and find myself testing at the most ridiculous times....I am trying to hold out till Nye but I know I am likely to have negative result this month. We did TTC but we were traveling and may have missed the window. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I did although I did find it hard, all I could think about was my angel babies and that I should be 20 weeks by now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

Hugs debstar I'm so sorry to hear. I lost my first pregnancy at seven weeks and it was soul crushing especially as it had taken us 18 months to fall. I hope that even if this cycle isn't your one, you will fall soon. Xx
    I tested yesterday and it was a bfn. I haven't given up hope though as I still feel pg and I'm 11Dpo when my average LP is ten days.
    Fx for all those still to test