+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Support for TWW

I'm loving reading where you are all up to in your cycles! Keep it up ladies.

I'm 5pdo today. Feeling really blah. But not sure if it's a good sign or just worn out from entertaining guests every other day ATM. Been on Xmas prep overdrive and it's taking it's toll. DH and I just had a spat over vacuuming.. I'm a 'house is clean before guests come' kinda girl and he's a 'it's just going to get dirty, what's the point' kinda guy. We don't always agree on things which means I end up doing it all myself cause he has a dummy spit.

Feeling really stuffy and a sore throat is making it hard to eat. Slightly tender boobs and I had a few moment a of nausea today too. Fx it's all good signs but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Will be testing on NYE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Support for TWW

I'm testing NYE too! Hopefully we both bring in 2013 with the best start!

Well main thing is I'm thinking my boobs are getting bigger - never happens for AF. And the last like 24-48 hours I've been sooooo hungry and nothing will stop my hunger lol I don't want anything in particular as well which makes it harder! Lol feel fat after eating so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Support for TWW

I'm in the tww, unplanned. O happened 4 days before we were Expecting, oops. I'm 5dpo at the moment, i was using opks and temping so i know my exact o day. I got a temp dip yesterday at 4dpo which i think was implantation. Today I've been nauseous and have bad period pain. Im also fatigued and have lost my appetite. I don't know when to test, probably xmas day, then if its negative I'll wait to see if af shows. I've convince myself im pregnant though.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I will probally be testing nye too decided to sort of chill out this month and not stress or count anything as its our 6 month mark, been keeping away from bubhub too. Didnt dwell on it too much until I think I may have had implantation spotting today, 9 dpo. Shall wait & see and hope xmas keeps me distracted!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

How exciting that a few of you will be testing on NYE. What a good start to the year. I fell with my first on jan 6 and it was the best start to the year we could of had. Fx for you all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxy84 For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (24-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I'm loving reading where you are all up to in your cycles! Keep it up ladies.

I'm 5pdo today. Feeling really blah. But not sure if it's a good sign or just worn out from entertaining guests every other day ATM. Been on Xmas prep overdrive and it's taking it's toll. DH and I just had a spat over vacuuming.. I'm a 'house is clean before guests come' kinda girl and he's a 'it's just going to get dirty, what's the point' kinda guy. We don't always agree on things which means I end up doing it all myself cause he has a dummy spit.

Feeling really stuffy and a sore throat is making it hard to eat. Slightly tender boobs and I had a few moment a of nausea today too. Fx it's all good signs but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Will be testing on NYE!
    Im 6dpo today so getting there slowly. Haha you sound just like me my house has to be clean if I have guests coming over too.. I can't stand it otherwise. I hope they are all good signs or you, I'm testing NYE too so fingers crossed we both get our BFPs for the new year

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I'm in the tww, unplanned. O happened 4 days before we were Expecting, oops. I'm 5dpo at the moment, i was using opks and temping so i know my exact o day. I got a temp dip yesterday at 4dpo which i think was implantation. Today I've been nauseous and have bad period pain. Im also fatigued and have lost my appetite. I don't know when to test, probably xmas day, then if its negative I'll wait to see if af shows. I've convince myself im pregnant though.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Sounds promising, testing Xmas day is so exciting, I hope you get your BFP for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    I'm currently 6DPIUDI. Sorta starting to go crazy and get annoyed lol nothing Is happening. I feel great! Hopefully when I test I see something positive! :-)

How you all feeling? Im trying to not over analyze every little thing... But it's hard lol
    Im feeling ok, I hurt my foot yesterday so now I can barely walk so one day away from Christmas, that's awesome lol. I have had slightly sore boobs and feeling tired but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet and I'll see what happens over the next couple of days. Your the same dpo as me, hopefully the time goes fast and we can test soon

Going well ladies, good luck to the ladies testing over the next couple of days, keep us updated and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

Fx everyone. Symptom spotting is always so hard as pms symptoms can be same as early preg.
    I'm 11dpo. Felt nauseous this morning, but don't k ow if that's in my head...lol. Plus have tender boobs. AF due anytime from now until 27th. Unsure wen to test, hate disappointment but would love to test tomorrow.....great present

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

So I caved yesterday arvo (8/9 dpo), brought a test but couldn't get my hands on a frer, so got a confirm mid ******.... I think I may have got a very faint positive! I took it yesterday arvo... Going to try find some frer today.. Feeling soo nauseous, like my head is constantly spinning.

I must hold out to tomorrow if I can get some (being on holidays sucks!! Not who stocks what lol)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

Faery if you test tomorrow let us know, good luck and Shadow I definitely saw something there so hopefully you get a Christmas day BFP, that would be awesome! FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, this.is my first month TTC after losing twins at ten weeks in October. I can test new years eve too although I am not sure it will.happen for.us this month. I am very emotional but I.think that is due to.miscarriage grief, rather than possible pregnancy. I am sending positive vibes to all ladies and hoping 2013 sees our baby dreams come true xx