+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Support for TWW

Well I'm currently 4dpo and the time is most definitely dragging, anyone else in the TWW out there who wants to try and stay sane with me?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

I'm 7dpo..... Tww is so hard. Especially at this time of year. Plus I'm really emotional, don't know if that's just pms or maybe the start of something. AFs visits come between 26-30 days. I'm day 25 ATM.
    How are you coping ATM?
    I have a quiet Christmas planned and I'm beginning to regret it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In new here and also in my TWW I'm definitely so glad Christmas and new year is here give me something else to concentrate on!

good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Support for TWW

3 dpo for me! Won't be testing until NYE - dreading questions at Xmas dinner about when we're going to have kids - "I've hopefully got one implanting itself right about now" isn't probably the answer they're expecting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Support for TWW

7/8dpo here. Had crying outbursts thursday, nausia and motion sickness on and off since yesterday (fun on a 600+ kms roadtrip with toddler!), cramping feelings on 3/4-4/5 dpo that I'm thinking was implantation although is early, and sore bbs.

Not wanting to test until about the 28th but know i will cave. Hope to wait till xmas day at least. I had a chem last month so would rather rule that out again first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Support for TWW

5dpo for me. Pretty excited about Christmas and have been super busy, but I am still keeping a keen eye on that calendar.
    Looking forward to testing over NYE and see what we end up with this month. Hopefully it's two little pink lines!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

I'm coping alright Faery, it's still dragging on but its ok because everything is so busy at the moment and takes my mind off it a bit. I am working this week and i am really busy atm so that helps time go by as well. I had cramping last night at 5dpo so I'm hoping it's implantation, might be a bit early though? My boobs are tingly and I feel soo tired, but my nearly 2 year old dd has been keeping me on my toes, I could seriously just go to bed and sleep for hours. Aerlis my mum has been hounding me for a couple of months for a second bub, I just tell her it will happen when it happens haha we only have a small window every month. Shadow you poor thing it's hard enough travelling long distances with toddlers let alone being sick, symptoms sound promising FX for you!! Hopefully this is our month ladies. I'm probably going to test new years as well but I'm sure I'll cave and test early. Hang in there guys, not long until we can start testing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

Hey girls. 8dpo here. I should wait until the 28th but I'll be testing Xmas day in the hope of a Christmas miracle. I have to say that time is passing more quickly this time around with a toddler forever hanging off me (live him to bits, but he keeps me on my toes). I hope you all get your BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

I'm currently 6DPIUDI. Sorta starting to go crazy and get annoyed lol nothing Is happening. I feel great! Hopefully when I test I see something positive! :-)

How you all feeling? Im trying to not over analyze every little thing... But it's hard lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for TWW

I'm just super tired and hungry. But I imagine symptoms lol. What about you.