+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bleach gone orange help

So I made a thread about me dying my hair. My friend cam with me and ended up getting a deep red which she didn't like so went to get foils put in and itturned brassy and bright orange.horrible and patchy too

I told her to go somewhere else and get it fixed but no idea as to how.
    Anyone know what she can do? It's lighter than her natural colour now and she doesn't want to go brown.. Maybe natural red with the blonde foils or blonder to get the orange tinge out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do not let her fix it at home.

Go straight back to the hairdresser and ask that they please fix it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mix some toner with developer and apply that a few times, see if it can take out the orange. It is very damaging to do blonde at home, I went platinum at home and nearly a year later my hair is still damaged.

Thanks
    Reviews

I see you are in WA. Are you near Fremantle? My husband is head stylist in a very good salon there. Private message me if you want the name of the salon? You will need a professional to fix it.

Thanks
    Reviews

I stopped using a hairdresser ( I had an awesome one before we moved to who I miss lol) and started dying my own hair and instead of blonde I now dye it copper orange. Reason being I have had too many disastrous attempts with blonde myself. A few years ago I dyed my hair blonde and it went bright yellow, thought I would fix it by dying it red. Big mistake, I ended up looking like a cartoon character. hubby who is a computer nerd loved but I certainly didn't.
    Best bet is to go to a hairdresser to get it fixed ( mine took nearly 4hours to be fixed). Or otherwise leave it alone and use stripping shampoos and toner to pull some of the color out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys I told her to go to a hairdresser..she was gonna buy a box colour!! She isn't near freo I think she is going somewhere local to her and hoping they are good.

Going blonde is much harder than it looks!