+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default What have you found in your kids rooms??

I stashed a pippy under my bed as a kid when I found it at the beach. They searched for days to find the smell!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my eldest was toilet training, i found a poo hidden in a dollhouse laying in a doll bed.

I laughed so hard pee came out.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to P0tat0gem For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (21-12-2012),Eko  (20-12-2012),mamamel89  (20-12-2012),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (21-12-2012),Pixie83  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: What have you found in your kids rooms??

Quote Originally Posted by P0tat0gem View Post
    When my eldest was toilet training, i found a poo hidden in a dollhouse laying in a doll bed.

Bahaha ohhh thats hilarious!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

P0tat0gem  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

My brother and I kept a newborn guinea pig alive in our rooms for a fortnight. Including it sleeping in a shoe box in my bed so I could feed it left over puppy formula from when we got our dog if it woke at night.

Two weeks. It was two weeks leading up to Christmas they knew we were hiding something (slamming doors yelling stay out of our rooms!) They assumed Christmas surprise and we did spring it on them Chrismas day.

I think the fact we'd been able to keep it alive and well without help (it was a tiny baby one) and we were 10 & 13. I was 10 and doing night feeds with a medicine dropper. They were so impressed they didn't even get angry.

Was really really sad a few weeks later we went on holiday our neighbours guinea pig sat for us as their dog ate it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Oh and yeah one time there was a poo on jaspers toy box I was SO confused because he was in nappies and was afraid of poo (hilarious) so for ages I just stared thinking what else could it be.... then jasper toddled over and looked at it.... then looked at his hand....it was covered in poo....and started screaming in panic.

Not sure how he managed to lift a poo out of his nappy without realising it was poo.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

This could be the funniest thing I've ever read on here. Or anywhere for that matter.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

LoveHeart  (21-12-2012),P0tat0gem  (20-12-2012),Purple Lily  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

That is PURE GOLD!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to minniemousey For This Useful Post:

P0tat0gem  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Oh and yeah one time there was a poo on jaspers toy box I was SO confused because he was in nappies and was afraid of poo (hilarious) so for ages I just stared thinking what else could it be.... then jasper toddled over and looked at it.... then looked at his hand....it was covered in poo....and started screaming in panic.

Not sure how he managed to lift a poo out of his nappy without realising it was poo.

So so so funny.

Apart from kitchen containers and the odd bit of food or mouldy play-dough because she had been "cooking" and using water with it, nothing remarkable here. I would be horrified if she collected snake eggs, and they hatched.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Poo, food, hand soap, Christmas decorations and the wrapping paper for all the presents we had under the tree (Grrr!), sudocream (in the carpet), DF's clothing on their teddies lol and that's all I can think of. I'd rather all of that over brown snakes, or any snakes for that matter.

sweetsugardumplin' is offline be the change you want to see in da world
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A chicken in her bed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetsugardumplin' For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (20-12-2012)