Hey Everyone,

I have 2 little kids 4 & 2 i recently had to quit my job as putting 2 kids into child care for 5 days a week & petrol etc.. would have pretty much eaten up all my pay from work we worked it out after childcare, petrol, parking & lunch would prob would end up earning $50 a week for 5 days work... so it wasn't worth me going to work all week & not seeing my children not only that but working all week & only earn about $50 at the end of week... My partner works full time i would like to be able to make a bit extra $$$ to be able to help us out & take some of the pressure off him

Well i started Nutrimetics about 2 months ago it's going ok i think also with Christmas i'm not getting many sales, i have a facebook page but not getting many people on there as i 1st thought so i thought i might start up with another company aswell.

I was looking at party plan companies the other night when i came across Pure Romance & it really caught my eye, the start up kits are a little more $$$ and there are 3 type of kit available Bronze, Silver & gold & from what i understand. I was planning on getting the gold kit & from what i understand from getting the gold kit i will get 45% commission on the sales i make & With Nutrimetics you start with only 20% commission & they more sales you make the % of the commission goes up but you have to make i think like $4000 a month in sales to get like 40% so it's hard to get that much in sales when i'm just starting out, but with Pure Romance you either start on 35% or 45% commission depending on what start up kit you are able to purchase.

I spoke to the customer service the other day she looked up active consultants around my area there is only 2 and they are about an hour & half - 2 hours away from my area so i wouldn't be competing with so many other consultants like i'am with Nutrimetics as i found out there is a lady on the next corner from my house doing it & i'm prob competing with like 10 or so others just in or around my area so it's a bit harder.

If there are any Pure Romance consultants out there i would love to hear from you? How do you go about getting people to have parties? have you made much money from it? how many parties were you booking for the week? & on the average party how much would you make out of it from your commission?

Thanks everyone