+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eww no!

I wouldn't be happy about that at all. I don't find it funny - just gross.

I've never been in a relationship where that's happened, so it's definitely not all men that do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Farting husbands

My husband rarely farts in front of anyone. Either do I but I don't fart all that much our diet is pretty great and we are both very regular so perhaps that's why. My ex was terrible with them and thought them the height of humour. My DS always comes back thinking farting and burping anywhere anytime is fine including my kitchen dinner table etc. etiquette training begins after each visit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Farting husbands

Quote Originally Posted by CountryGirl77 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. It seems the responses are varied. He's wide awake when he does this and obviously forces the damn things out as loudly as he can for his own amusement. They generally don't smell thank goodness but it's the rudeness and bad manners that really makes me mad.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be impressed with that at all. I used to expect that kind of behaviour from teen boyfriends but you would think that they would grow out of it :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

DH is 42. Isn't he grown up YET???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Farting husbands

Quote Originally Posted by CountryGirl77 View Post
    DH is 42. Isn't he grown up YET???
    Do men ever grow up haha??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Farting husbands

My DH does it at home, I don't like the loud ones, or the ones that are at inappropriate times eg. Me: good morning honey. Him: faaaaaaart followed by a laugh. Although it can be funny it can also be a bit hurtful.

When we first got married, we were visiting friends and on the way out of their house when we were leaving, he ripped the loudest one ever. He saw nothing wrong with it. I almost punched him in the head. Thankfully he hasnt repeated that ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    My husband is the same age and farts lots. It's not a deliberate thing to be gross or for a joke he just says he has a lot of gas I wish he would go to the toilet or something, maybe you can suggest that?

I had a medical procedure mid this year which is known to give a lot of gas. I'm a freak, I never hardly fart lol so it was a shock to me that sometimes I just had to do it. Can't believe I just shared that lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

Farts are hilarious!!!!!! If they're really stinky and DH is on a roll I ask him to leave the room but I give as good as I take lol.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnomesy For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (20-12-2012),jellybub  (20-12-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Farts are funny in this house. DP has always been a quiet farter though so when he does one that can actually be heard its met with a 'whoaaa, you farted!' like its a big deal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

angelini  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Farting husbands

Farts are so funny. I tried to dutch oven dh cause he was asleep and pulled the Donna off my feet. I was annoyed so thought a dutch oven was perfect revenge as his head was already under the covers, but much to my dismay he beat me to it and dutch ovened himself!!! I couldn't stop laughing after that!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wantsabubba For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (21-12-2012),jellybub  (20-12-2012),Lovemyfam  (20-12-2012),M.2.  (20-12-2012)