+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

Do you tolerate loud farting from your DH? Mine regularly wakes me with a loud one which makes me SO mad! I've asked and asked that he have a bit more respect but it falls on deaf ears. I find it really disrespectful towards me and really don't want DS to grow up thinking that it's ok to do this. But am I over-reacting? Do all men insist on doing this and do other women feel unbothered by it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Farting husbands

Feed him the right foods and at least it won't smell.

IMO farting is natural, as long as he didn't do it in public. I'm not easily offended.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

Farts are funny in this house, but we also know there's a place for it (the house). The girls know to say excuse me, even if they laugh whilst doing it lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

angelini  (20-12-2012),gnomesy  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

Is he asleep when he wakes you with them? If he is asleep then I doubt he even realizes he is doing it! If he intentionally does it to wake you up then that would be a bit rude and weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Farting husbands

Normal farts are ok but when they go to the extreme of loud and disgusting just to be funny I don't think it's that nice . I get what your saying. I get like this with loud burping and sneeZing. You can do both quietly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Farting husbands

I've only heard my husband fart about twice in the 11 years we've been together. It's just not something we do in front of each other, we both came from households where it wasn't considered good manners to do it in the company of others, or if one escaped (lol!!) you did not draw attention to it at all. Our daughter bucks this trend a little and I'm not sure why, she finds it pretty hilarious though. Hubby is mortified! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

If he's asleep then it's not really his fault, but if he's awake then it's just bad manners!

I told my DH when we first met that if he ever farted in front of me I would no longer find s3xually attractive (which is true, not a threat!) He has never farted in front of me, he always leaves the room...even if he's already gotten into bed. I show him the same courtesy.

I personally just find it gross, but everyone has different opinions on what's fine for them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Farting husbands

Thanks for the feedback. It seems the responses are varied. He's wide awake when he does this and obviously forces the damn things out as loudly as he can for his own amusement. They generally don't smell thank goodness but it's the rudeness and bad manners that really makes me mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't bother me at all, but he HATES it when I do! He gets all cranky and starts telling me how it's unatractive blah blah blah!! So annoying if I have to fart I have to fart geez... I did get a pass when I was pregnant tho

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Farting husbands

My husband is a professional farter lol
    His family even has a long running game to do with farts. If someone farts you have to press your thumb to your forehead and the last to do it has to smell the fart! Not a fair game seeing as my husband does the worst farts and he had no sense of smell (due to an accident)!
    I prefer him to contain himself in public and he tries his best but sometimes one still slips out and of course it goes straight to my nose... We move on from the scene of the crime pretty quickly after that...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePancakeDrawer For This Useful Post:

adz  (20-12-2012),angelini  (20-12-2012),butterfly2013  (21-12-2012),Lovemyfam  (20-12-2012)