Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Child support question.......

Quote Originally Posted by wantsabubba View Post
    I can honestly say, hand over heart, that was not why we got pregnant.
    CS is always accounted for in the budget, it's never paid late or ever not paid.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    I didn't think so😊

I also try to keep an eye on where CS can go up & down as like yourself it is an essential part of our budget, so I need to know if I'm needing to cut back elsewhere or woohoo it's going down $20 a week so I can then go and pay for SK new glasses or shoes that BM doesn't see as having priority over alcohol & smokes😱

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (20-12-2012),wantsabubba  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    CS is always accounted for in the budget, it's never paid late or ever not paid.

I don't think she meant you OP, I don't think you got pregnant for this reason at all

CS is something that can go up or down according to your DH's income. I would budget for 'worst case scenario' and try to cut back on other expenses personally. This will be much less stressful and cause much less resentment and sadness. Treat it as a bill that you can't control (like health insurance) and work on the ones you CAN control, work on paying your loans off asap, and finding a cheaper rental if possible, a more fuel efficient car, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yet there are other forum users who word everything very delicately & even then still manage to offend someone & then of course apologise greatly for it.

I rarely would say I disagree with a poster, there are always 2 sides to every story. In fact I don't think I've ever written anywhere no I do not agree with that etc etc.
    Last edited by Mod-xkwzit; 20-12-2012 at 22:24. Reason: quoted post has been deleted

Thanks
    Reviews

I really dont think you need to justify having a baby, some people believe that if a parent cant afford to pay child support for a first child they should never move on and have a family with someone else. this to me is not fair. I had my input and people can disagree with me and that is fine. But until i met my parnter who i now have 2 children with i was a single parent with 6 kids so i do know it is to live on minimal money and raise a family. there will never be a fair way to have child support worked out unless it is done on individual circumstances which is impossible due to the number of families needing it. As long as your partner suports all his kids to the best of his ability then that should be all that matters. i do believe you have a right to have a child with your husband even if his child support decreases. Life is the way it is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazyfamily For This Useful Post:

wantsabubba  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Child support question.......

Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    I didn't think so😊

I also try to keep an eye on where CS can go up & down as like yourself it is an essential part of our budget, so I need to know if I'm needing to cut back elsewhere or woohoo it's going down $20 a week so I can then go and pay for SK new glasses or shoes that BM doesn't see as having priority over alcohol & smokes😱
    This is exactly what I mean!!! We have cut back on everything we can. We are paying our loans as quick as we possibly can. I did salary sacrifice for my vehicle as dh car is not safe enough I feel for bub to be in. Dh will be getting a massive pay cut soon. And that's another reason why I asked the questions that I asked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I don't know where this whole "forum is only for people who agree with op" business has come from??? I asked a question, a simple one I thought but obviously not, got answers and other info I didn't know about. That should have been the end of it.

My comments were directed at Brady...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Because its what it reminds me of for example I dread seeing lovemyfam name in a thread ( sorry ) as they usually end up off track.

Yet there are other forum users who word everything very delicately & even then still manage to offend someone & then of course apologise greatly for it.

I rarely would say I disagree with a poster, there are always 2 sides to every story. In fact I don't think I've ever written anywhere no I do not agree with that etc etc.
    Oh gosh I think I get what you are saying now!

I thought you were being sarcastic as though wording things politely was a bad thing! Which of course I object to because I would rather try and get my point across without being outright rude if I can help it.

So now I've been rude, probably offensive and now I'm embarrassed! Is there a blush emoticon somewhere?

Forgive me if you will, can I blame hormones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This is exactly what I mean!!! We have cut back on everything we can. We are paying our loans as quick as we possibly can. I did salary sacrifice for my vehicle as dh car is not safe enough I feel for bub to be in. Dh will be getting a massive pay cut soon. And that's another reason why I asked the questions that I asked

if this is the case, when an adjustment is done his CS will go down. If you have cut back on everything you can there really isn't much you can do I'm afraid. Just budget or try to increase income.

Unfortunately things are tight when a little one comes along, that's life

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (20-12-2012),wantsabubba  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    My comments were directed at Brady...
    I definetly do not think the forum should be agree with OP or buzz off.
    I've learnt ALOT from other posters, ive definetly gotten different perspectives that have helped me greatly.

I just find sometimes the threads go off in another direction completely & it can often seem kind of narky. Comments along the lines of if your worrying bout CS amount you probably can't afford to be having a baby anyways. That's a bit harsh in my opinion.

Not sure if that makes sense, hopefully it does😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mathermy View Post
    Oh gosh I think I get what you are saying now!

I thought you were being sarcastic as though wording things politely was a bad thing! Which of course I object to because I would rather try and get my point across without being outright rude if I can help it.

So now I've been rude, probably offensive and now I'm embarrassed! Is there a blush emoticon somewhere?

Forgive me if you will, can I blame hormones?
    No worries, was probably how I worded it?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast