+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the Lavazza Modo Mio, and it's really nice. I get the pods from Harvey Norman or online.

My suggestion is to taste the coffee from the machines you are looking at. We did this at Harvey Norman.

You don't want to buy a machine based on convenience, only to find you don't like the coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pod Coffee Machine - help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckysmum View Post
    I have the Lavazza Modo Mio, and it's really nice. I get the pods from Harvey Norman or online.

My suggestion is to taste the coffee from the machines you are looking at. We did this at Harvey Norman.

You don't want to buy a machine based on convenience, only to find you don't like the coffee.
    Which is why I was opting the Aldi, even though there isn't one here in Adelaide because of the fact it fits almost all pods...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Pod Coffee Machine - help!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    Except last time I was on the site it said u couldn't order unless over $50 worth of order
    You have to order pods in lots of 50 because of the box they are delivered in. It isn't $59, my last order was $45 for 50 pods including postage costs

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think im going to go with the map presto from Harey norman for $49 + $9 postage. From what i gather you can use map, woolies and gloria jeans coffee (all but map are avilable to me in woolworths). I like this machine for the main reason it has the frother and putting the capsule in looks easier then say the woolworths one (i dont mind having to take it out when im finished). I might buy the frother i found on the price is right page, this one was $45ish and does a bit more then the woolies one and does the hot/cold function. Ive also looked at reusing the pods as i found that there arent chai ones, only 1 cramel (gloria jeans)and 1 hot chocolate (map) so that will be my next mission to find out what coffee you need to stuff them with and where to get it.

Been doing LOTS of research and its been on my mind the last few days now. Anybody tried the map presto????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    when u are saying that there are not much variety in flavour in the other brands ...have u thought that it really doesnt matter

for hot chocolate ...warm and froth the milk mix with hot choc powder out of a tub (i like cadbury drinking choc) ......this is how hot choc in cafes is done

for flavoured coffee ...like caramel for example ....just use any regular pod and add a shot of flavour syrup u can buy many flavours in gloria jeans cafes for example ...much nicer this way than a flavoured pod .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *Need~More~Coffee~Please* For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (27-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sometimes for the convenience (since thats also why im buying the machine) id like capsules that do diff flavours like hot cho/chai. When i get the hang of the machine and fine a coffee that i like i probly would just add a shot of caramel ect and also reuse my pods with hot choc, chai ect ive found youtube videos that show how to reuse them but for now with it being a new toy im going for convenience for now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    catch of the day have a halliday and frother deal for $99. they use the nespresso capsule (what other capsules would be compatible) i also cant tell how large the water tank part is and if the frother does cold??? Not bad for the price by the looks of it but i cant find much info on this one

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsters View Post
    catch of the day have a halliday and frother deal for $99. they use the nespresso capsule (what other capsules would be compatible) i also cant tell how large the water tank part is and if the frother does cold??? Not bad for the price by the looks of it but i cant find much info on this one
    Trying to find some reviews online, I actually considered getting it about 6 months ago when COD had it for $148! Wonder if it fits the MAP as well?

Thanks
    Reviews

Looks the same as the Prima Coffee Machine which had good reviews..!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Pod Coffee Machine - help!

Tomorrow I will be able to report back on the KMart pod machine....after I crack open my birthday present.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast