+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away! #2

Oh can't waiti to get off the pill and have increased sex drive, mine is very low and it sucks!

Still not organised for christmas, argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Heids89;6969393]Oh can't waiti to get off the pill and have increased sex drive, mine is very low and it sucks!QUOTE]

That was one of the main reasons i went off the pill back in May, and all the hormones that was in them turned me into a crazy person lol

Not sure how DH and I havent managed to fall pregnant during this time, we are meant to use condoms but neither of us like them so we having been using the good old pull out method

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes I've noticed the increased sex drive too. Dp is loving this because before we were lucky to do bd once a week now we are like almost every day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about timing conception to avoid Christmas birth, or whether to just go with the flow as I probably won't get knocked up first month?!

Looking forward to chatting
    Welcome Future Mama!

We are going to avoid a december bubba, (not that we will be TTC by then anyway) My baby doctor has december off and I would be petrifed giving birth without him! He was fantastic at DS's birth and after when I developed PND. My DH is in love with him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay!!! how exciting!! Only like 11 more days till 2013!!!

Disney, ive already worked out bubbas EDD *IF* theres one starting to grow in there now!! I will be due around the 7th Sept! lol
    Im not a fan of December - May birthdays!! December and Jan are just too close to christmas, Feb we have a few birthdays, quite a few in march, april and may.
    My angel bubba was due 25/12/10, I miscarried on my childhood bestfriends birthday, 4 days after my birthday 2 days before mothers day!! Oh well, by bubs EDD i was 6mnths preg again, it made dealing with it just that bit easier.

AFM - im 5/6dpo, and after the cramping the past 2 days im feeling...... NOTHING! I think *tmi* my bbs are bigger but i think thats mind over matter and wishful thinking.

Ive started packing to go away! I even have our box of food in the car. For the past month ive been throwing some staples into our shopping as our contribution, so we dont have to fork out extra up there. We;ve got disposable tablewear, canned veg like peas corn, salad dressings, pastas, xmas cake, pudding etc. I done a rough list of what we will need, and its basically now only fresh fruit n veg etc!!

Im stressing out, i ordered part of my besties xmas present over the net 10 days ago, and it still hasnt arrived Im not sure what to do now! It went with something else we have for her, it has until tomorrow afternoon to arrive, otherwise we will just have to appologise and give it to her after xmas. Shes comming for a pre-xmas dinner tomorrow and we were doing the present thing then.

I can officially say... IF we dont get DS the last 2 things i wanted as stocking fillers, we will still be OK! Other than that, we are done Feels so good to have everything comming together! FINALLY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Yay!!! how exciting!! Only like 11 more days till 2013!!!

Disney, ive already worked out bubbas EDD *IF* theres one starting to grow in there now!! I will be due around the 7th Sept! lol
    Im not a fan of December - May birthdays!! December and Jan are just too close to christmas, Feb we have a few birthdays, quite a few in march, april and may!
    i agree with December and jan being too close to Xmas, feb - April we have nothing in our familyso those months work for me. I don't like cold birthdays so that rules out may - early August, September - early November are my favourite. But at the end of the day ill take a baby born whenever LOL! That's said ALL the birthdays, literally every single one, on dh side is in October, except for him born November 1 !! That said I wouldn't mind an October baby LOL!

Good to hear you are almost done and dusted with Xmas ! And yep we are at the
    at stage with presents that you've just gotta sit back and chillax and whatever you have is enough and it's fine. If things arrive late ah well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also agree that Dec & Jan are too close to Xmas, we are hoping for a Feb - April baby, but as you said Disney; i will take a baby born whenever.
    Birthdays on mine and DH's side are all spread out throughout the year, i think late April - early June is our busy birthday period.

Today is my last day of work until the 7th January as im going on annual leave, heading on a lovely holiday with the family. I probably wont be able to spend alot of time on bubhub over the next couple of weeks so i hope you all have a great xmas and bring on the for the new year! Hopefully next year we all get our bfps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    I also agree that Dec & Jan are too close to Xmas, we are hoping for a Feb - April baby, but as you said Disney; i will take a baby born whenever.
    Birthdays on mine and DH's side are all spread out throughout the year, i think late April - early June is our busy birthday period.

Today is my last day of work until the 7th January as im going on annual leave, heading on a lovely holiday with the family. I probably wont be able to spend alot of time on bubhub over the next couple of weeks so i hope you all have a great xmas and bring on the for the new year! Hopefully next year we all get our bfps
    I hope you have a great Xmas and we'll see you in the new year with a new thread
    And a whole bunch of bfp's !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone. I've been a bit Mia lately, sorry. I'll come back and do personals tomorrow or the weekend.
    Been so busy at work and getting organised for Chrissy day at or house.

If I (fingers crossed) are utd this cycle I will be due sept 11 2013. And Chinese gender predictor says I will have a girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Hi everyone. I've been a bit Mia lately, sorry. I'll come back and do personals tomorrow or the weekend.
    Been so busy at work and getting organised for Chrissy day at or house.

If I (fingers crossed) are utd this cycle I will be due sept 11 2013. And Chinese gender predictor says I will have a girl
    Oh your having Chrissy day at your house that's awesome! Are you cooking too? I've been helping my mum more and more per the years trying to learn how she manages to put on such an epic meal for so many people with such military precision. What's on your menu?

Actually what's on everyone's menu for Xmas day? Can't believe we haven't discussed that! We have the mega traditional dinner. Turkey, glazed ham, pork, cauliflower and cheese sauce, roast carrots and brussell sprouts which are also roasted ...Yorkshire puddings to soak up the gravy ! And then for the last 8 years I've made a Christmas pudding and we have with brandy cream and custard.

Afm - I woke u this morning and checked pink pad (period tracker app) and it told me its cd1 your period is due today I laughed and thought what's the chances of a 28 day cycle after 13 years on the pill an this being my first cycle off. Anyway went to the bathroom and bam there she was! Spot on 28 days ! It also means next cycle I'm TTC! Ahh so so close now! I have also been worried about period pain after reading some of your posts. When does period pain happen? I'm a little afraid of it ... I'm also going to say this will be the LAST, wait no, second last time I'm excited to see af! I'm excited for the next one because we can get busy, but after that not so much! Fingers crossed for bfp to y'all ! Especially you Mrs LA for your September baby girl and you too shadow! Hope Santa brings positive results
    Last edited by Disney; 22-12-2012 at 11:04.