+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Haha Disney I've done that too. I think my last check was 9th of October due date then was or 8th November.... Haven't really gone much more then that. Maybe ill go in between and get a Halloween baby haha jks.
    ha ha ha I'm not the only on who's done that phew! Oh your kid would have incredible birthdays if it was a Halloween baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away! #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    ha ha ha I'm not the only on who's done that phew! Oh your kid would have incredible birthdays if it was a Halloween baby!!
    I know hey! I'd plan that birthday party so well hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD was due on Halloween in 2011 but came 11 days late on rememberance day (11.11.11), I'm not expecting to get a bfp straight away when we start ttc #2. Ultimately we are aiming for a baby due in feb 2014 I also do not want a December baby but as long as baby is healthy I don't mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it looks like everyone better halves will be missing out on action in march lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nephew was a halloween baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    My nephew was a halloween baby.
    Halloween baby would be the best!! We need to get super busy in January to make these Halloween babies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh we'll ladies, better get cracking! Bfp first go lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow new thread. I swear I will be more active after Xmas! I've been working heaps and graduated uni which is exciting. So happy to see our group has a bfp! Glad so many of you have started your ttc prep!

So got the news the other week that our best man from the wedding is expecting their second - and they conceived on our wedding night! So happy for them

As for me I ran out of pills and never got my script refilled so were just using condoms. I had my withdrawal 3 days after stopping from the 17th to the 20th of nov but still haven't gotten my first real period. So frustrating! I just want my body to sort it out. Silly me just assumed I would be 28 days. Haven't noticed any difference being off bcp except my sex drive has gone way up and I had *tmi* and lot of white thick cm with cramps for a few days about a week ago.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So it looks like everyone better halves will be missing out on action in march lol
    Haha nice unless I can't control the baby making mania that is!

I've played the hypothetical birthday game many times too- if my AF is ever slightly late, I pretty much have the imaginary pregnancy planned out...hmmmm! Oh, and that includes figuring out how far along i would be at any events in the upcoming year!
    Can't wait for it to be real, that's for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Haha nice unless I can't control the baby making mania that is!

I've played the hypothetical birthday game many times too- if my AF is ever slightly late, I pretty much have the imaginary pregnancy planned out...hmmmm! Oh, and that includes figuring out how far along i would be at any events in the upcoming year!
    Can't wait for it to be real, that's for sure.
    ha ha ha I've done the exact same thing LOL!!!!

sjk - I noticed the same thing coming off the pill, my sex drive is insane! We had sex 5 times in one week and looking back now it was the week of ovulation (noticed all the ovulation signs too which I've never experienced). I couldn't get enough of my dh. Which is a complete change from being on the pill! Even he commented on the change, granted since then we have only done it once.. Gone back to feeling meh about sex but I am 2 days out from af and feeling horribly bloated!!!