+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile Single and Donor Sperm #2

nelle...Gosh thats a lot to take in with poor Emelia... at least you have answers for everything now. And you are in good care by the sounds of things... Im sure she will be tip top once the surgery is done and grow in to a normal healthy naughty child...
    wow on trying again...how nice to have a donor handy..

lily...woohoo on being so far along... I remember being at your stage 2 years ago... the heat was so hard... hang in there..

sugar,... wow indie is 8months.... that is amazing..it feels like you just had her yesterday...have fun with the santa photos this year
    well Ive just done a cycle... not so good...while the stimming was great and it looked promisng my eggs I think were overcooked by 3 days...so I only had 1 egg out of 5 fertilise... and its not a rockstar at all.
    So I am defrosting my frozen eggs and putting them back in this week so at least the cycle is not a bust... lets hope that my young 41yr old eggs do the trick...but I will be PUPO over christmas and hoping for a new year miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelle - Im so so sorry that you and little E have to go through this, big hugs to you both and your gorgeous Isabella too . She is so tiny but must be oh so cute to snuggle . I really hope all will be well once her little heart is sorted . I dont know how I skipped your other news.....your going again?! Good on you !!

Micca - Im sorry about your eggies , fingers crossed your little snoozers are nice and sticky and give you your new year miracle .

Merry christmas to everyone !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for your kind words ladies - at the moment i'm putting bubba no3 on hold until i know whats happening with Emelia. Was getting quite excited at the thought of starting again!!

Micca - is very handy having my donor so close, he only lives 20 minutes away so we usually met half way lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone..
    Wow it has been quiet on here for a while but I guess with the holiday season it was bound to happen. Mind you I'm not the best person to say anything, haven't been on here for ages...
    How is everyone... Micca? Anyone heard for Wishmeluck?
    Not much happening for me after my insem in May last year I have had only two cycles that weren't any good and now my bloods apparently are indicating that I am going through menopause.... I am going to get a saliva test done as it appears that this is a better way of showing what is going on with my hormones than blood tests. I haven't completely given up but it appears that my chances of having a baby are really even more slim than ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh it has been awhile...

angel glad you are still strying... if you want to become a mum then you will.. whether it is with your own eggs or donor eggs.... which are very easy to do in the USA or South africa... hang in there kiddo.. the answer will come...

nelle... I hope that emile is going well and has improved... love the thought of a donor so close by and willing...

sugar
    ... enjoy being a mummy... has the #2 bug hit you yet?

well my december cycle was a bust... the FS overcooked my eggs by 3 days... so they were pretty much duds... I ended up putting my frosties back in ...which all defrosted well and grew well.. but got a bfn...
    SO I am embarking on my last cycle... doing the works..saizen, gonalF and luveris.. if this does not work then that is it... started lupron and now looking forwards to egg pick up in feb.

I hope everyone is well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey lovely ladies, thought id come and say hi and give you an update on our situation.......today we got thrown a curve ball we got a good report on miss emelia's heart no surgery required anytime soon dr is confident that it will all heal itself in next 2 years so is a great weight lift of me i have to say. Then our paed came back with the genetic test results that were don last year. I had honestly forgotten all about them. My poor little bubba has 22q.11 a chromosomal deletetion at chromosome 22. Also known as DiGeorge Syndrome. Effect are wide ranging from mild to severe. Some are born with features similar to Down Syndrome but Emelia has thankfully missed out on the part of the deletion that contributes to that. Its all very complicated and hard to get my head around. It is something that can be tested for during pregnancy only 1 in 4000 births in australia along with down syndrome and others. Currently waiting for more info, more tests more everything pretty much.

Sitting here writing this makes me think of Wishmeluck and the pain she went through. Now i have an inkling of what she went through and am thankfully i didn't have to make the choice either way. My heart goes out to you honey and i hope your journey towards the future is for the most part a happy one.

OK i've had my teary, now its time to suck it up and educate myself on how to best tackle this diagnosis and give my princess the best life possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue - Im sorry about the menopause hun, that would have been hard to hear ....hope the saliva test gives you some better news.

Micca - sorry about your eggies, thats really not good . My fingers are crossed that this next cycle is the ONE for you .
    Definately getting clucky again , would love another bubs....not sure if I will go again, but if I do it wont be until close to the end of this year....

Nelle - Im so so sorry about your gorgeous girl, thats such sad news hun . I hope she only has a mild case, do they think this might be the case as she doesnt have the facial deformaties? I wish I could do more for you all other than offer many many cyber hugs .

Girls, this thread is so quiet now, some of us are chatting privately, if you want to join us, PM me, would love for you both to join us .

Indiana and I are doing well, Im back at work next week, not happy about that, cant believe its that time already! Really cant believe Indiana will be one in just over 2 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to read any updates and wanted to let you all know that Caelan Madoc Lassig arrived into the world at 6:54pm on Monday 18th February 2013.

154cm long and 4.97 kilos (a little under 11 pounds) via C-Section (thankfully).

He is amazing and I cannot believe the things that once seemed so important to me in my life... sleep included LOL.

Wishing you all the very very best and I will be in touch when time is more available to read how everyone is progressing.

Best wishes to you all.
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily - CONGRATULATIONS hun!! Welcome to the world Caelan !! He was a little whopper ! I hope your both doing wonderfully, enjoy this most special time