Closed Thread
Page 99 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love the little booties KM!! How cute. Sorry to hear you and Adden had such a rough day today, obviously te little girls wanted to play too much!

I have my first fetal monitoring next Thursday so a bit apprehensive just cos I haven't been before. The GD is going ok, had my first reading over 6.5 today at lunch so will be going up a click in the morning. OB mentioned we will discuss inducing at my 37 week appt due to being on insulin? All you girls have made me nervous now though with saying being induced can be worse as the thought of an epidural terrifies me!

Nic - what a beautiful photo!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Congrats Mrs O! Hope you have a speedy recovery & not too sore

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Love the little booties KM!! How cute. Sorry to hear you and Adden had such a rough day today, obviously te little girls wanted to play too much!

I have my first fetal monitoring next Thursday so a bit apprehensive just cos I haven't been before. The GD is going ok, had my first reading over 6.5 today at lunch so will be going up a click in the morning. OB mentioned we will discuss inducing at my 37 week appt due to being on insulin? All you girls have made me nervous now though with saying being induced can be worse as the thought of an epidural terrifies me!

Nic - what a beautiful photo!! Absolutely gorgeous!!
    My OB said I could possibly be induced at 37 wks but then the other day at my scan little miss was only 4pounds so there happy for her to stay there providing she doesn't get massive in the next 4 wks as I have another scan on the 19/2 so we will see.
    What's your bub weighing at ? How fr are you now

Thanks
    Reviews

Just thought I would show a little Bennie little miss got at the baby shower it's on a blanket my mum made before she passed away only thing I have left of my mum sorry bit of a sad day today
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Just thought I would show a little Bennie little miss got at the baby shower it's on a blanket my mum made before she passed away only thing I have left of my mum sorry bit of a sad day today
    Hugs mrs Simmo.......
    nice beanie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mrs Simmo, love the beanie!

My scan last week showed bubs was 2.5kgs and that was at 34.5 weeks. The lady that did the scan said that was in the normal size range, don't have another appt with the OB til next week now so will see what she thinks then. She has said a few times though she wasn't keen to let me go over 39 weeks.

How far along are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Hey mrs Simmo, love the beanie!

My scan last week showed bubs was 2.5kgs and that was at 34.5 weeks. The lady that did the scan said that was in the normal size range, don't have another appt with the OB til next week now so will see what she thinks then. She has said a few times though she wasn't keen to let me go over 39 weeks.

How far along are you now?
    I'm 33 wks today yeah my OB said they won't let me go past 39 wks too due to the GD
    Little miss is also average size she's 2kg so not too big at all.
    I love the Bennie too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks girls, I'm fine now, kept my lunch down... Not sure what it was, perhaps bub was sitting on something that triggered it??

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs Simmo I love the beanie!

Crafty if you are induced at 39 weeks I think we will both have babies that week!

Last week at 32 weeks my little one weighed in at 2kgs, I think they put on 200gms roughly a week. So probably average weight as well.

I had the OB tell me today one woman in clinic ATM is on 200 units a day! Imagine injecting that each day, I already have a few bruises. That poor woman!

I've had to increase to 20 units tomorrow, I'm not eating enough trying to keep blood sugar down but in the process I've lost weight. So they said I have to increase the insulin so I can eat more and now I have to see the endocrinologist.

How are all the ladies with babies coping? Any tips?
    Last edited by kmvw; 25-01-2013 at 20:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Mrs Simmo I love the beanie!

Crafty if you are induced at 39 weeks I think we will both have babies that week!

Last week at 32 weeks my little one weighed in at 2kgs, I think they put on 200gms roughly a week. So probably average weight as well.

I had the OB tell me today one woman in clinic ATM is on 200 units a day! Imagine injecting that each day, I already have a few bruises. That poor woman!

I've had to increase to 20 units tomorrow, I'm not eating enough trying to keep blood sugar down but in the process I've lost weight. So they said I have to increase the insulin so I can eat more and now I have to see the endocrinologist.

How are all the ladies with babies coping? Any tips?
    Crafty your self and I will all be close if they induce us at 39 wks as I'm 33 wks today
    Yeah my mid wife was telling me many GD lady's are on high insulin levels I should think my self lucky I am only on 14 units have been for months and I have only put 4 kgs on through this whole thing all bubba
    At the hospital the other day I was talking to a lady she was saying she's on 35units 3 times a day she is only 28wks and she is massive looked like she was ready to pop she's being induced at 30 wks so I think we are all lucky to have our GD under control x