Closed Thread
Page 93 of 161 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I had BFing class yesterday and was told that some women do produce enough to express prior to birth but some women (like me) don't even leak at all!
    I'm the same I mean I'm only 33 wks but no signs of milk yet my sister BF with all 4 of her children and she said just wait till bub comes is the best as BF isn't for every baby and may not work for me thanks for your tips tho x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Mrs simmo, I reckon you speak to a midwife about it as they will know exactly why it has been mentioned to you. We would only be speculating and may give the wrong advise. In regards to storage of expressed milk maybe they can advise you on times as well? Their here to help you do the best thing for bubs.

Dragon, I would be bummed but hopefully they can work something out for you

Ob tomorrow to see if this stubborn child wants out or if I'm stuck with a watermelon tummy for the rest of my life....
    Yeah I will talk to mid wife thanks I did speak to my sister too she has had 4 children and BF all an he said they will tell you to express early but you don't have too you can wait till bub is here as it doesn't always work bF that is thanks for your tips tho x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

So weird no one has said you HAVE to express before birth - so unusual as proper milk doesn't come in until placenta is out! Midwife mentioned that some women leak so that they have to express before birth - but it's only colostrum I think!! Just waiting until bubs is here is the best thing I think.

Thanks
    Reviews

So sleepy feel like I could sleep all day today!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok blocked ducts are NOT fun. And neither is going to the MCHN when your baby screams blue murder and nurse talks to you like you're an idiot. Think I'm going to have problems with health care providers where Jaan is concerned.on the plus side little man in bang on 50th percentile. You guys ok me posting stuff like this when some little people are still in tummies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Ok blocked ducts are NOT fun. And neither is going to the MCHN when your baby screams blue murder and nurse talks to you like you're an idiot. Think I'm going to have problems with health care providers where Jaan is concerned.on the plus side little man in bang on 50th percentile. You guys ok me posting stuff like this when some little people are still in tummies?
    Sure love hearing all the stories and experiences. Keep posting ESP pics.
    congrats all.
    its weird to think I was having my baby tomotorrow but its been delayed a week as too small. Nw I have to wait another week for her but it will be worth it. That's providing I don't go into labour before then! I reckon Australia Day is the day ill go into labour as I really don't want a baby born on Australia Day!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Absolutely beta! We'll all be on the same page soon enough! What is the MCHN? If you can pre empt problems with the health care providers already can you find somewhere else? Great news he's bang on 50th percentile : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Sure love hearing all the stories and experiences. Keep posting ESP pics.
    congrats all.
    its weird to think I was having my baby tomotorrow but its been delayed a week as too small. Nw I have to wait another week for her but it will be worth it. That's providing I don't go into labour before then! I reckon Australia Day is the day ill go into labour as I really don't want a baby born on Australia Day!!
    Haha that is weird - same thing happened to my friend she was booked in for c section and then the day before it got moved to a week later...unlikely that you will go into labour before next week...just take it really easy on Australia Day lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    What is the MCHN?
    Maternal (or maternity) child health nurse...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Beta, if you ladies didn't tell us what is going on with your little ones we would be so upset!!

So if I'm not a mum by tues next week they are inducing me. Get a patisserie on tues night and we go from there. Waters to be broken on wed and hopefully a bubba all healthy. Any if you mums been induced? I'm really worried about the onslaught of pain from the contractions...