Closed Thread
Page 91 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

I would unless there is another reason why they would suggest it?? I thought it could bring on early labor?

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey everyone!!!!! Since verity arrived in the world ive not had a lot of time so I havent been about. Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes. Hope all is well with everyone and that we are all thinking positive thoughts.
    I did not think that my reactions to this child would be the way they are lol. I worry and get anxious when I can't see her particularly at night. I'm picking her up at every little noise she makes and popping her on the boob when I see her little tongue licking and sucking her mouth. I feel like I shouldn't be doing these things but I can't help it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Dh found out that he will have to go away with work (defence) on the 19th of Feb and that they will get him back for my due date (2nd march). I knew that it was a possibility when we moved but now it's here I'm pretty stressed and upset about it. Dh is pretty blaze about it and thinks that it won't be a prob and not to worry about it. I'm like, what if I go early, I don't want you to miss it. I have an ob appointment next Tuesday so am going to ask possibility of induction however I don't think the doc will be into that idea. Stupid hormones make things worse. Why do we want it all? I know just how lucky we are to have a healthy baby on board and have to keep reminding myself that others have it so much worse so stop being stupid and getting stressed over stupid things.
    My DH works in mining, we are getting induced about 39 weeks so that he is home for the birth, our OB is ok with it as my pregnancy as been very smooth & bub is on the big side, being in WA helps us as every second person works FIFO so it's not the first one our doc has had the request, I reckon it would be the same for 'defence' areas.. I think if you speak to your OB & explain how anxious you are then he/she will be ok with it, as long as you are aware & ok with the risks of induction (higher rate of it turning into c-section)... I don't think c-section is the end of the world but DH missing the birth would be devastating so its a no brainer for us. Good luck, I feel for you guys XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    It's good the OB is doing that to put you at ease how far are you now
    36 weeks now so in the last month now but I am starting to get more anxious just praying that all is well so more than happy to go to the hospital a couple of times a week which isn't far away and is bulk billed.

Thanks
    Reviews

The mid wife told me ?? Maybe ill just try once she's born
    I had BFing class yesterday and was told that some women do produce enough to express prior to birth but some women (like me) don't even leak at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    Sorry but i can't help the pics I'm so in love this is mason on his way home from hospital tonight!! Yayyy

Thanks
    Reviews

Im already using breast pads I leak so much!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Question to the mummies out there that know about breast feeding.
    Should I express at 36 wks as the hospital had said or wait till bub comes ?? If I do express at 36 wks what's the go with storage and do I just take it to hospital when bub comes ???
    Maybe call the ABA hotline and find out if this is recommended in any circumstances. Everything I've read points to it bringing on labour but I can't find any reputable information about it. I wonder what the obs rationale is, why don't professionals explain properly!?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Im already using breast pads I leak so much!!!!!!
    Jeez I wish I did! Sick of bl**dy pumping all day long!

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs simmo, I reckon you speak to a midwife about it as they will know exactly why it has been mentioned to you. We would only be speculating and may give the wrong advise. In regards to storage of expressed milk maybe they can advise you on times as well? Their here to help you do the best thing for bubs.

Dragon, I would be bummed but hopefully they can work something out for you

Ob tomorrow to see if this stubborn child wants out or if I'm stuck with a watermelon tummy for the rest of my life....