Closed Thread
Page 90 of 161 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hoping to get discharged today. All is looking great with mason as bubs normally lose weight after they are born I was very worried about that but he has been weighed an he has only lost 120g he is doing great!! He is such a good baby just tiring with the feeding every two hours but all is well can't wait to be home
    That's great news. Enjoy him, and hopefully you will feel. A lot more rested being back in your own bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hoping to get discharged today. All is looking great with mason as bubs normally lose weight after they are born I was very worried about that but he has been weighed an he has only lost 120g he is doing great!! He is such a good baby just tiring with the feeding every two hours but all is well can't wait to be home
    That's wonderful news meshell enjoy being home with your precious mason and great to hear he hasn't lost that much!xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Dh found out that he will have to go away with work (defence) on the 19th of Feb and that they will get him back for my due date (2nd march). I knew that it was a possibility when we moved but now it's here I'm pretty stressed and upset about it. Dh is pretty blaze about it and thinks that it won't be a prob and not to worry about it. I'm like, what if I go early, I don't want you to miss it. I have an ob appointment next Tuesday so am going to ask possibility of induction however I don't think the doc will be into that idea. Stupid hormones make things worse. Why do we want it all? I know just how lucky we are to have a healthy baby on board and have to keep reminding myself that others have it so much worse so stop being stupid and getting stressed over stupid things.
    I can totally understand why you would be stressed and upset about that. Ask your doc for induction it's a valid reason dragon and a lot of women who's partners worse in defence or mining do induction so they can be there for the birth. Like you said though whatever happens as long as you and baby are all good and healthy that's number one - but don't think yourself silly and talk to your doc x

Thanks
    Reviews

OB reckons another 4 weeks - boo!! Heartbeat and blood pressure normal but I'm starting to get more anxious about baby being ok so he's sending me for fetal monitoring twice a week for my piece of mind which is fine by me. I think I just go and get hooked up to a machine for an hour or so and have the heartbeat monitored

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    OB reckons another 4 weeks - boo!! Heartbeat and blood pressure normal but I'm starting to get more anxious about baby being ok so he's sending me for fetal monitoring twice a week for my piece of mind which is fine by me. I think I just go and get hooked up to a machine for an hour or so and have the heartbeat monitored
    It's good the OB is doing that to put you at ease how far are you now

Thanks
    Reviews

Question to the mummies out there that know about breast feeding.
    Should I express at 36 wks as the hospital had said or wait till bub comes ?? If I do express at 36 wks what's the go with storage and do I just take it to hospital when bub comes ???

Thanks
    Reviews

I never expressed before my bub was born...? My OB never mentioned it. I had a c section and went on to successfully feed for 10 months. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Simmo- was that mentioned to you by the OB to express or someone else. Only reason I ask is while I was at my last appt, this research lady came to speak to me about expressing prior as well due to the GD but it was part of a research thing with a control group etc.

I was more confused as to how you can express before giving birth??!!

Km -have you had anyone speak to you about that as yet at the hospital? She came up to me out of nowhere in the waiting room, completely unexpected

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Mrs Simmo- was that mentioned to you by the OB to express or someone else. Only reason I ask is while I was at my last appt, this research lady came to speak to me about expressing prior as well due to the GD but it was part of a research thing with a control group etc.

I was more confused as to how you can express before giving birth??!!

Km -have you had anyone speak to you about that as yet at the hospital? She came up to me out of nowhere in the waiting room, completely unexpected
    The mid wife told me ?? Maybe ill just try once she's born

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    I never expressed before my bub was born...? My OB never mentioned it. I had a c section and went on to successfully feed for 10 months. :-)
    Thank u so pretty much just wait till she's here and then so it u think ?