Closed Thread
Page 85 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Adden that is incredibly soon!! Can I ask why you are needing to go early if she is showing up small? I'm sure you have mentioned it many times and I'm just having a brain freeze so I'm sorry! Is it because of the diabetes?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Wow Adden! If she is small why are they delivering her? Do they think she will grow faster on the outside? Good luck can't wait to see some photographs!

Mrs Simmo wow different states have different tolerances, I'm not allowed over 5.5 fasting and must be under 6.5 2 hrs after meals. I'm up to 18 units in the morning. I've also lost weight which probably isn't a good thing, so far I've only put on 5kgs. Everyone keeps telling me my bump is so tiny, but she isn't tiny! Just a compact bump!
    Last edited by kmvw; 21-01-2013 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Wow Adden! If she is small why are they delivering her? Do they think she will grow faster on the outside? Good luck can't wait to see some photographs!

Mrs Simmo wow different states have different tolerances, I'm not allowed over 5.5 fasting and must be under 6.5 2 hrs after meals. I'm up to 18 units in the morning. I've also lost weight which probably isn't a good thing, so far I've only put on 5kgs. Everyone keeps telling me my bump is so tiny, but she isn't tiny! Just a compact bump!
    I'm the same only put on 5 kg too all belly no weight gain any where else.
    Yeah it's strange how its different in other states hay as I remember having the same convo with adden in the beginning all the best to u have they said about inducing u at all ? How far are u now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Looking like a 34 week bubba
    Ob agrees she is small, scan tomorrow will tell more. May go on steroids for 2 days then deliver
    FREAKING OUT NOW!!!!!
    That's Thursday!!
    OMG that's out of control I have a growth scan tomorrow so we will see if they tell me if ill be induced too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, safer out than in. I guess medicine can help her more than I can??
    she is coming early cause the blood flow from the placenta to baby is compromised. the flow is static and thats why she isn't growing.
    34 weeks is just so early!!!

I have only put on 1kg since becoming pregnant! its crazy!

My levels need to be under 5.5 fasting
    and I'm testing one hour after every meal and they need to be under 7.5

Scary thing is if the scan says she needs to be out now, I'm on steroids for a few days. thats scary cause I have to triple my insulin. Steroids and insulin don't mix, so its more dangerous for me

ah, i need to breath!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Attachment 30478

sooo today went a little pear shaped went to doctor to get medical cert for not going into work tomorrow as this flu thing was annoying me.... Blood pressure was up ended up at hospital at 4pm had a little monitoring and at 7.11pm was holding a baby is my arms via emergency csect his name is mason Christopher he was exactly 5 pound born length of 49cm head 33cm the most perfect lil package he is feeding well n doing perfectly
    Congratulations on your unexpected, but beautiful surprise! I hope that all is well with you and bubs now and you enjoy every minute of being a new mum... I love his name too! How early was he Meshell?

Thanks
    Reviews

she is coming early cause the blood flow from the placenta to baby is compromised. the flow is static and thats why she isn't growing.

Scary thing is if the scan says she needs to be out now, I'm on steroids for a few days. thats scary cause I have to triple my insulin. Steroids and insulin don't mix, so its more dangerous for me

ah, i need to breath!
    All the best adden... My fingers and toes are crossed for you and your little girl...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebiskus For This Useful Post:

adden  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

ah, i need to breath!
    Thinking of u x
    As u said better out then in with the medical technology today she will be fine I'm sure xox
    My good friend had her twins at 28wks both happy little 1yr olds all due to Medicean xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

adden  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Attachment 30478

sooo today went a little pear shaped went to doctor to get medical cert for not going into work tomorrow as this flu thing was annoying me.... Blood pressure was up ended up at hospital at 4pm had a little monitoring and at 7.11pm was holding a baby is my arms via emergency csect his name is mason Christopher he was exactly 5 pound born length of 49cm head 33cm the most perfect lil package he is feeding well n doing perfectly
    Congrats Meshell!! What a surprise! Glad little Mason is here & safe & sound, enjoy motherhood! XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Lol I'm proud to announce that verity rose was welcomed into the world at 715am today weighing 7 pd 1oz and 49 cm long. We are Both doing good.
    All natural labour thank goodness it was quick!!!!!

I think it is hilarious that meshell and I delivered 12 hrs approx apart and were due on the same date!
    Congrats Broom! Very exciting... Enjoy Getting to know Verity! XX