Closed Thread
Page 69 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Mine is away too, not back till 13th Feb... Fingers crossed bub stays put till then, especially since that is the same day DH starts his leave!
    they are so inconsiderate hey!! how dare they! I told him he wasn't allowed to go
    Do you have a good replacement???
    13th - eeek! thats cutting it close for you too!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Yep all good, it was my choice to still go with him :-) I meet his back up on 31st Jan... I've heard good things so should be ok!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Now can you see a resemblance??
    Oh my gosh very similar! Very cool!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Had another doctor appointment today to pretty much get a medical clearance to say I'm allowed to continue work til 1 feb let's hope boss accepts it the poor dear is worried I'm going to have baby at work. I'm fine though promise. I had blood pressure checked and it was high again like yesterday thy started talking about pre eclampsia but said to wait til my hospital appointment next week and not too be to concerned as yet though it may be reason for them to induce earlier than 3 feb. may end up with January baby after all. Though I called midwife and she wasn't concerned I love it they put me in to do shared care between gp and hospital and hospital seem to disregard everything gp says? So why the heck do I go see a fricken gp for these appointments it's leaving more room for panic on my behalf I'm off it
    Get used to the mixed messages! Midwives are known for their 'opinions' especially on how you should breastfeed & look after your bub!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies...
    Not sure if any of you remember me, but I did an ivf cycle with you all back in may 2012... Sorry I haven't been better at keeping in touch...

Funny how quickly time flies... Just wanted to check in and touch base to see how everyone is going? I have been thinking about you all... BHoping that all is well with your pregnancies... Was thinking that like me, many of you will be due soon... Wishing you all the best and looking forward to reading about your little ones soon... - Nebiskus xx -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Neb, nice to hear from you, we've had a few arrivals already :-) and you're still on our roll call, hope all is going well, you are due 3 days before me!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Nebiskus  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I've been feeling achy like period is on it's way on and off all day but my uterus has been contracting all day with niggles of pain here and there...... Hopefully it's a sign that she is on her way or dropping or something lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Broom - how bad is it hey I am like fully over analyzing every twinge thinking ummm did that really hurt or am I over thinking. I had bad back aches last night spreading around to my tummy and as for the uterus going tight I get that every time he moves so I dont know if its braxton hicks or just him moving around I dont knnow when to be worried. I am getting lots of heavy pain feeling in my lady region and off to bathroom like all the time. But I am not sure if it is just due to being so heavily preg now. I have hospital appointment next Tuesday I will see what they have to say I am so panicky I will end up in labour and not realise. I am trying to time things but I dont kow what to time lol and occasionally I find the cramps are taking my breath away. haha over analyzingmaybe I am just anxious to meet him.

Amy I am so p1ssed with the share care thing that is happening as I keep getting told mixed opinions one person tells me cord around neck high risk next tells me not an issue get over it. One midwife I always seem to get when I phone is a **** and she soooo better not be in the hospital when I have baby.
    I will speak with doctor at my appointment on tuesday and ask his opinion especially about blood pressure baby was measuring at 5pound 5 a couple of weeks back so surely if they need to take him now he would be o decent size.

I am more anxious now that I am so close then I was before I think I dont want anything to go wrong.
    I hope you are ok and get all the answers you need I can only imagine the mixed emotions and not being give the same answers.
    Wish u we in the wks to come and am sure you and bubba will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews

Is it just me or is anyone else STARVING all of a sudden and constantly (even though I just ate). I thinks my body is giving itself a challenge as to how much weight it can stack on in the days before birth! Arrgghh

Thanks
    Reviews

I just had my doc appointment and I'm excited to say that my little miss is engaged lol yay. 3/5. Woke up with no contractions. They are saying she will weigh about 8 pounds when she is born.