Closed Thread
Page 67 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

To those new mummies how long before birth did you 'drop' if you did? I read that most first time mothers drop within 2 weeks if delivery but could be up to 4 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

The doctor I seen at the hospital said 2 weeks approx and that if I haven't dropped by 39 weeks that more than likely will end in induction......
    Today I'm feeling like my period is really on its way lol aching thighs and lower backache and it's getting stronger little bit of cramping in the front but not much. I wonder what is going on lmao!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Could be early labour broom? I still think its so surreal having made it all this way together from TTC threads and now we're talking gorgeous new babies and possible labour symptoms! Incredible! I just set up our baby sense monitor in the bassinet and that seems to work just need to test it with baby in it!

Thanks
    Reviews

You know come to think of it today I am feeling like I did in my first trimester - headaches, slight nausea and hungry all the time!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well that's scary as I dropped at 33 weeks!! Best get my bag properly packed!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I wouldnt worry too much about the dropping apparently first baby you can drop earlier then subsequent pregnancies its just a sign all is going well like baby is starting to engage. they do an external feel around and tell you how much of the babies head is engaged as in 1/5, 2/5,3/5, 4/5
    I love that belly has dropped so low means he is out of my ribs soo much easier to breath though more trips to bathroom.
    Nicsta I would definitely have your bags packed and ready at this point in pregnancy lovey just to be safe.
    I told hubby where my bag was (it is now in my car) and said before we leave for hospital he eeds to put in my toothbrush and deodorant and make up he was mortified he told me I am not allowed to take make up hair dryer or straightener to hospital he reckos no one will care what I look like. hmmmmm
    Hay Meshell I dropped into the clinic today and passed on a pic of my daughter at 28 wks they said they have created a baby board you have been in right do you know if this is in line or just in the clinic ??
    How you traveling not long now xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I wouldnt worry too much about the dropping apparently first baby you can drop earlier then subsequent pregnancies its just a sign all is going well like baby is starting to engage. they do an external feel around and tell you how much of the babies head is engaged as in 1/5, 2/5,3/5, 4/5
    I love that belly has dropped so low means he is out of my ribs soo much easier to breath though more trips to bathroom.
    Nicsta I would definitely have your bags packed and ready at this point in pregnancy lovey just to be safe.
    I told hubby where my bag was (it is now in my car) and said before we leave for hospital he eeds to put in my toothbrush and deodorant and make up he was mortified he told me I am not allowed to take make up hair dryer or straightener to hospital he reckos no one will care what I look like. hmmmmm
    It's bad enough going through birth and potential loss of dignity.. Take all your things to help feel more presentable I reckon! Whether you have time for straightener is another story but you can always give it a go!

Thanks
    Reviews

I read I cannot take my hair straightener! I'm going to smuggle it in, there is no way I'm going to be without it for five weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I had a scan today - and its not all bad, but not all good.
    The cord blood flow is compromised which means basically that the placenta isn't doing that good a job.
    I have to have another scan in a week to see how the blood flow is and how the babies growth is.
    She gained 200gms in a week, so its not all bad!!!!!
    My OB is away for 2 weeks, so I just have to pray that she can stay in till he is back!!!! I really want him to deliver!
    Baby girl looks just like my son did in his scans! very cute!

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad things are going well and how cute that Ella looks like Eli lol.

Man is it hot I'm literally melting and to top it off my air con **** itself this morning. Lmao one thing after another.....