Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

U poor thing adden lol frustrating to have to re write things

Thanks
    Reviews

Has a forum been created for those who have already had their baby's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Broom - yes some of the exercises do seem silly but apparently not so at the time of labour - also your partner is supposed to either read it or be in on it with you to help you through your planned strategies - weird that your friends partner knew nothing of it!! Sorry you're feeling frustrated hopefully you get things sorted soon.

Not sure if a page has been set up for those that have had their bubs yet but it's a good idea.

Meshell I'm sure no hospital would think you were silly especially now that your 37 weeks - technically full term!! Do you have a pregnancy assessment unit at your hospital you can call? Also sounds gross but have you smelt your leaky fluid? Apparently amniotic fluid is supposed to smell sweet so you know it's not just a bit of leaky urine...good luck!

AFM I just woke up after an afternoon nap and it must have been a deep one as now I have a terrible headache : (

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell if you think it may be a leak I'd be ringing your midwife or OB and just letting them know. I don't think they like leaking for risk of infection?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick question maybe a silly one but how do you know if its a leak ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    There's so much action up in my ribs lately!! It's so nice to actually 'feel' that the baby is getting bigger each day. I feel so blessed to have him/her on board and cannot wait to meet my little prince or princess. Still convinced its a boy so we'll see!! 35 weeks tomorrow so really getting to the business end now. Also FYI I started reading 'birth skills' by Juju Sundin and Sarah Murdoch last week and for those of you who are planning a natural birth it's really inspiring and a good read. You never know what to expect on the day but its so great to know what your body 'can' achieve without drugs etc. Enjoy your Monday ladies - my spring cleaning is finished so now I'm on to paperwork...most of my day is probably going to spent on the couch watching the golden globes!!
    I read that just before labour started! The stamping of the feet was a godsend and I wouldn't have known without reading the book

Thanks
    Reviews

I had amniotic fluid leak for a few weeks, just small amount around side of panty liner nothing more otherwise I would report to obs. The fluid regenerates itself every 3 hours..

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope all is well Meshell

Thanks
    Reviews

Master Jaan is the apple of our eye and so far the perfect baby.. I look ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358152897.952002.jpgat him and cry I'm so overjoyed.. Tearing up just writing this.. Hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Sodoctor is running extremely late n I called the midwife at the hospital she didn't seem to give a sh1t I'm getting pretty effin frustrated I told her doctors want me up there if I have any pain n as I've previously mentioned I have a high pain threshold so I am worried that when the contractions start ill just fob them off they feel like period pain n feel as though my breath is being taken away each time I feel the pain. Once again I don't know if I am just panicking
    Hey mes
    dnt worry- you'll know when you're in labour. It is like bad period pain initially but it's rhythmical and spasmodic. May not be regular for some hours. Most hospitals will send you home sweety in those very early stages as it can take ages to establish labour in a primip regardless of pain tolerance. So don't be annoyed if they send you home. You'll feel your uterus tighten during you're period cramps and that's assign it's labour. Often you can wait at home for hours for labour to establish and only then will they admit you, unless your waters break or a definitive cervical dilation.it may seem like the nurse are fobbing you off but that's normal to be sent home in early stages. The most scarey thing i found was when my waters broke. It gushed out and I felt my whole pelvic floor hit the ground!! It's a really odd sensation. And also most primips are late! So you maybe looking at a few more weeks with your little one cooking!! But I'm the same I want it out now!! - lucky for me my first was early at 37 weeks and this one tried to come out last week already at 35!! I have a feeling my bubs will be here on the weekend.....