Closed Thread
Page 62 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Baby shower done... Lying on the couch, killer sore back & feet, on them too much today!!

I got so many great gifts, so blessed!

The puppy is looking for the squeaky toy she thinks will attack her!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Back to work on morning...I really must get sone rest tonight!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Amy, that's quiet a spread you got there! Glad you had a lovely day.

Thanks
    Reviews

Looks like you got spoilt Amy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Looks like you got spoilt Amy!
    I agree! What's the big flat box got in it under all those gifts.?? - just curious, have to go to a baby shower next week and looking for novel ideas.

Thanks
    Reviews

There's so much action up in my ribs lately!! It's so nice to actually 'feel' that the baby is getting bigger each day. I feel so blessed to have him/her on board and cannot wait to meet my little prince or princess. Still convinced its a boy so we'll see!! 35 weeks tomorrow so really getting to the business end now. Also FYI I started reading 'birth skills' by Juju Sundin and Sarah Murdoch last week and for those of you who are planning a natural birth it's really inspiring and a good read. You never know what to expect on the day but its so great to know what your body 'can' achieve without drugs etc. Enjoy your Monday ladies - my spring cleaning is finished so now I'm on to paperwork...most of my day is probably going to spent on the couch watching the golden globes!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    I agree! What's the big flat box got in it under all those gifts.?? - just curious, have to go to a baby shower next week and looking for novel ideas.
    Nappies! My Mum helped me open them all & that was from her, she also got me a gift voucher from Blest Bras(recommend of big sizes!) so she didn't get me to open that one, just old me what it was lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol glad you enjoyed your day Amy!!!!! I can't be bothered having a baby shower now lol. My partner really wants one but we don't need anything and my pregnancy frustration is clutter so I'm trying to avoid the unwanted gift thing lol. I'm planning to have a welcome home BBQ when baby is around 8 to 12 weeks old which is around my birthday. It's just been such a go go go last couple of months with so much happening so I admire you girls who made time to have a baby shower!!!!!
    If nesting is a sign that the baby is on her way I don't think she will ever arrive lmao!!!! I'm just so over everything...... Had the spring clean before Xmas where I felt I was on top of things and in control then looked after my friends house for 3 weeks which threw me off my routine and daily habits!!!! Now I'm back home and I feel distressed being surrounded by my house which has no storage solutions, my partner who is driving me mad with her hoarding and getting frustrated with storing furniture and boxes of junk for family who are not happy that we want them to look after their own stuff. I am sick of carting stuff from one room to another because I can't stand the sight of it and it's not even mine lol. I'm starting to get super emotional and distressed because my partner works away and it's really putting strain on the both of us but I can't help it it's out of my control.
    Can't wait til things settle down and go back to normal lol.
    I've got the birth skills with Sarah Murdoch and it's not bad if you don't feel silly doing the exercises lol. I borrowed it off my friend who used some of the techniques and her boyfriend was very confused as to what she was doing and after bub was born he questioned why because it looked so funny lol. But any distraction method is a good method in my opinion lol. Nearly finished the nursery just a couple more touches and then I will post some pics. Not as pretty as addens owl room but it will do lol. I'm looking forward to planning my little girls room when she is 2-3 and she has a say in what she wants and you get to see her appreciate what you have done for her lol. The theme is frogs which I did not really want to do but the bedding was a gift so I went with it.
    Not long to go now nearly 37 weeks still seems so far away though.
    Hope everyone is traveling well and I am very much envious of them south aust beaches!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol I was wondering where you were meshell haven't seen any posts lately thought you were having bub!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote a huge post and it got lost!
    how annoying!

I had my last GD dr appt today. She said keep doing what I'm doing and ill be fine.
    Going to hospital for monitoring today and Friday and tomorrow I have my 'complications in pregnancy' scan!

Ill catch up with everyone soon - my previous post said it all!!!!!