Closed Thread
Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

So much happening in here!!! I hope everyone is traveling well. Today my girlfriend attended the boudoir photoshoot I had been keeping a secret from her lol. She enjoyed herself and the pictures turned out really gorgeous. The photographer was kind enough to do a couple of belly pics as I got my maternity shoot done with her at 27 weeks. I'm now in my 36th week so here are the results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Our pics

Thanks
    Reviews

I think my bump is quite small compared to others lol. It's confusing as to howbig our little one will be. I thought I was going to have a porker considering she was 1.6 kg at 27 weeks so I thought I wouldbe showingmore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Well said Meshell! Each bump is different & it says nothing for how big or small bub will be... As long as OB is happy just relax and go with it X

Thanks
    Reviews

Broom I think your bump looks lovely, as do the photographs

Today I also had to have bubs put on fetal monitoring, I had two BH's whilst I was there. One was just before they hooked me up, the BH they did see made the baby's heart rate drop quite a bit so I had to stay longer. Apparently they can get a fright when a BH occurs and they can grab hold of the umbilical cord and cut off circulation. They told me baby is smart enough to know to let go when this happens!

Nala no other children just fur babies, oh I'm going to miss them. I have one extremely attached male fur baby (cat), he will be lost for a month without his mum!

Im so disorganised! The nursery isn't even done, I don't have a pram hmm i don't have much really... Just too many clothes!

I'm going to miss out on my cousins hens day, her wedding and my baby shower. The wedding should be a blast, all my family are going and I haven't seen them in a long time. I have over 40 first cousins 16 aunts, yes big expensive wedding! They are arriving on a boat and will be married at the beach and the reception is in a posh yacht club.

A small price to pay really, Adden is right. We are so lucky to live here, if I lived in a third world country quite likely baby and I would be in serious trouble

Thanks
    Reviews

Beeanskta - congrats on your little one going home!!! You must be so excited.

Broomdyke - those are great photos the photographer did really well.

Kmwv - sorry to hear youve got to be stuck in hospital for a couple of weeks but at least you know bub will be super closely monitored. That always reassured me.

Afm - little James got his first immunization shots today. I think his other mother was more stressed about it than he was! I did tell the nurse that she should give my partner a lolly when it was all over on other news - he put on 400g in 1 week the little porky! He's now 2.72kg
    Last edited by rainaberdine; 11-01-2013 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

Here's James looking cross at us. Prolly cos we haven't given him his bottle of milk! Ha!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Beeanskta - congrats on your little one going home!!! You must be so excited.

Broomdyke - those are great photos the photographer did really well.

Kmwv - sorry to hear youve got to be stuck in hospital for a couple of weeks but at least you know bub will be super closely monitored. That always reassured me.

Afm - little James got his first immunization shots today. I think his other mother was more stressed about it than he was! I did tell the nurse that she should give my partner a lolly when it was all over on other news - he put on 400g in 1 week the little porky! He's now 2.72kg
    That would be stressful for you guys him having his immunisations - he is so adorable bless him

Thanks
    Reviews

Km, know exactly what you mean, I have a very attached fur baby cat who is in for a huge shock when life changes for him. Dh is very worried about him when i leave to have bubs. At least you dont have to worry about kiddies and what to do with them for a month. Sorry your missing out on the wedding, maybe you could get leave for a couple of hours? Promise to sit the whole time?

Broom, those photos look so sweet, love them, and who cares how we all look, all different and all beautiful, all waddling 😜

Rain, glad the shots went ok for James, lol re your partner did she get a treat?

Just poured hot water for my tea into my cereal.... Gonna be one of those days
    Last edited by Nala9000; 12-01-2013 at 06:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nala - no lolly for her. Not even a sticker hahaha.

Btw - how hot is today? It's only 9am and I feel like melting already!