Closed Thread
Page 54 of 161 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Thanks girls, just spoke to Mum, all ok, it's a non cancerous lump, so relieved!

Sorry bout your news Adden, hopefully your little girl will have a growth spurt XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Oh that's great Amy!

I hope your ok Adden and your little miss grows a little more!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Thanks girls, just spoke to Mum, all ok, it's a non cancerous lump, so relieved!

Sorry bout your news Adden, hopefully your little girl will have a growth spurt XX
    Great news Amy glad to heae

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick post guys- two awesome things to have currently using all the time; medela swing breast pump and oricom secure 700 video monitor . Must haves. Come on bubbas be born! Oh and at least 6 bottles even if you plan 100% breast feeding I jinxed myself not having pump and bottles ready when I got home.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Quick post guys- two awesome things to have currently using all the time; medela swing breast pump and oricom secure 700 video monitor . Must haves. Come on bubbas be born! Oh and at least 6 bottles even if you plan 100% breast feeding I jinxed myself not having pump and bottles ready when I got home.
    I agree the Medela swing is fantastic!!

Thanks
    Reviews

All the best today Della looking forward to hearing your big anouncement.

Great to hear all is ok Amy such a relief. Hope you sorted the phone threat issue out broom, you don't need that kind of stress especially this close to the best day of you life.

Also wonderful to hear your update sl hope you can relax more now and enjoy the ride.

Adden boy you have had a bumpy journey. Just shows how incredibly strong you are, and I hope she has finished her fad diet and starts porking up for you so you can ride it out as long as possible with as little stress as possible.

Afm off to Cairns today. Can't wait till Tuesday when we move in and I can finally setup Bubs room. Oh and will have first private obs appointment ( was going public till we moved up). Cant wait to see my little man again ( haven't since the 20 week scan and it feels like forever).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone!
    Meshelle - after coming home and researching a bit, I'm a bit confused as to why he is so worried. I read everywhere that 1.7 is the 'norm' for 32 weeks??
    He told me it was 2kg's.
    I guess the scan on tuesday will answer some more questions.
    I am having a 'complications in pregnancy scan' which I had with DS and the next day I had to give birth.. I'm just hoping that this one is different and they won't need to get me in that soon! Im so not ready!
    I think the hardest thing that has to sink in is that he said that I 'shouldn't' get pregnant again. It is risking my long term health.
    So I guess I have to make peace with a 2 baby household!
    again, not sure if a different dr would say something different, but I'm really not willing to risk it. This has been a very hard pregnancy and one I would not want to repeat!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Amy - that sux! Im so sorry! take care of yourself if you can!!!

thanks Rain - but I got it too late! my phone has a crap data plan anyway, and we use the iPad and computer all the time that its ok!!

so, not great news for me
    Baby should be around 2 kg's at 32 weeks. She is 1.6.
    Im looking at delivery around 35/36 weeks
    they said if she grows it would be longer, but at the moment we are looking at having a new baby in 3 weeks.
    I was at the back of the list, now it looks like a Jan/Feb baby!
    im a bit upset. I have done everything I can and my placenta just isn't doing what its meant to.
    she is happy and moving, just not growing.
    I was 65kg's when I fell pregnant.. today I weigh in at 66. again, not great news (although easier to keep it off when she is here!!) just a reminder she is small!
    Its hard not to feel guilty and I'm just so worried and stressed.
    I know I'm being looked after, and I'm so happy about that!
    I hope all goes well adden and she is small but healthy xo I'm a twin and I was 1 pound 12 and bak in thos days they didn't have the medical technology as they do today my thoughts are with you xox
    I find out in a wk or so if ill go early too due to diabetes as her belly is a little big

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Good to hear beta I have a secure700 and have 5 bottles a steriliser and the medela mini electric so I guess that's fine - just waiting for my breast feeding class in a couple of weeks to know what size breast shield to get

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I think the hardest thing that has to sink in is that he said that I 'shouldn't' get pregnant again. It is risking my long term health.
    So I guess I have to make peace with a 2 baby household!
    again, not sure if a different dr would say something different, but I'm really not willing to risk it. This has been a very hard pregnancy and one I would not want to repeat!!
    I so hope that you can keep this baby in for as long as is healthy and possible! Such a scary thought though :-(

It's funny how OB's differ In their opinion on how many c sections are safe, whether women should have more babies etc.

I am content with this being my last baby - baby #2 and definitely don't want anymore (I am getting too old - plus it's hard in my body and for a plethora of other reasons). But I understand how others may want a big family and to be told you cant or shouldn't or risk your health must be devastating!

I am having a tubal ligation during my c section surgery, so contraception will no longer be an issue.

I'm looking forward to meeting my bub in a fortnights time today!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

adden  (11-01-2013)