Closed Thread
Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Period like pain all day yesterday and now today too - little bubs must be on the growth spurt again and stretching out mummy!!

Random question do any of you wake up in the night with numb fingers / pins and needles in your fingers - I'm finding that if my fingers are curled up or under my pillow or my face or something then I will wake up and they'll be numb! Forgot to ask OB about it yesterday, weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Period like pain all day yesterday and now today too - little bubs must be on the growth spurt again and stretching out mummy!!

Random question do any of you wake up in the night with numb fingers / pins and needles in your fingers - I'm finding that if my fingers are curled up or under my pillow or my face or something then I will wake up and they'll be numb! Forgot to ask OB about it yesterday, weird
    It's carpal tunnel syndrome sl, should go away once bub is born, just caused by extra fluid. Also if the period pain keeps up go get checked, at this stage it can be a sign of early labour.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Meshell wish I could help...I'm sure someone will answer soon! You do sound close to giving birth....

Broom - wtf, that phone call sounds weird!

SL - sounds like another wonder of pregnancy. I have the problem of still waking on my dam back... It's still comfortable and I always wake and freak out and have to quickly go on my side!!

I'm off to OB today...almost 33 weeks! Time is flying a little now still lots to do, incl baby shower next weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh meshell this prob sounds like common sense and I'm sure you might have already done it but give the hospital a call and ask them

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't know if this is right but when you have a contraction you can actually feel your uterus change from soft to hard and it is a tightening sensation. You feel it creep in and cut off it's a weird feeling. This is what mine feel like anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews

The spooky thing about the phone call was the voice sounded like a very serious middle aged man...... Taking the phone into the police station to find out who the call was made by as we have suspicion as to who may have made the threat. Praying it isn't him.

Thanks
    Reviews

36w today, 15 days to go - cant wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I just had my OB appt...I was surprised actually as he said hub has dropped and is in the early stages of engaging. He reckons ill go at 38 weeks...!! Said I'm carrying like a text book and everything is absolutely perfect. He also said he wouldn't let me go more than 1 or 2 days past my due date so seems this bub will more than likely be born in Feb...

I still have heaps to do...so now I must really get onto it! Starting right now ill put this phone and get working

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell, my lil cupcake hasn't engaged yet they said not to stress about it as it's still early but if she hasn't by 39 weeks more than likely will be induced 14days after due date. Lol I wish they gave me a date of induction around my due date. I just want her in my arms and I really couldn't care anymore how she arrives lol. It's funny how opinions on things change.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah me too lol I'm sure you will go first out of the both of us