Closed Thread
Page 31 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

Km - i ate pizza for the first time today! Elevated bsl's, but it was sooooo good!!
    Don't let dh get you down.. 5.7 is AMAZING!!!!!!
    Keep it up!
    Mine are getting worse (even without pizza!!) I'm on 8 units of insulin 3 times a day and 16 over night.
    Trying to keep levels within the norm, but my body keeps changing it up on me!
    Same breakfast every day and it just keeps rising!!!!
    Thinking baby shower will be a bit different. Thinking now of tapas in the afternoon over a afternoon tea as I can eat more!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell looking good...husband is looking cheeky!

Thanks
    Reviews

Think I may have lost some of my plug today but then again I'm not sure lmao I didn't actually get to look at it. TMI!!!!! I was sitting on the toilet when something flew out of my vagina lol I felt it dislodge and with force smashed into the bowl and felt very different to passing a blood clot. Anyway I wasn't thinking and wiped myself thinking I will look when I get up but stupidly put the paper on top. I've been having pains in the top of my uterus a bit recently but after a lie in the bath they feel better but still have that seedy sick feeling. I've also got the pain in my chest and back again and I've been chewing on tums like crazy and its not helping. My urine has also gone back to strange rosy tinge I had ages ago with a really strong odor that reminds me kind of like berocca....... Just can't wait to be holding bub in my arms then I won't be symptom spotting lmao. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Broom all sounds interesting...let us know what comes of these symptoms!!

Beta...you crack me up... Unzip...wouldn't that Just be awesome!

SL I hope your OB can put your mind at ease a little more, this whole journey while exciting still seems so scary sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL, sorry to hear about your little one's kidneys, at least they have an action plan for you, though a massive stress and you poor thing I would be worried sick.

KM, DH's always think they know best, bloody annoying species if you ask me

Been, good luck today! can't wait for your update

Beta, hope things are moving along a bit, nice morning for a little walk maybe? lol re unzipping, wouldn't that make life a lot easier! lol

Broom, still plugged in over here, exciting though that things may have started moving for you

Mesh, great shot, my DH does the same... I am just a percussion instrument to him

Off to take the dog to an off leash beach area this morning, can't wait as she loooves it. DH is still in bed, me and my big belly better go jump on him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Meshell looking good...husband is looking cheeky!

Such a cute photo - what a gorgeous family you'll all be. Between u and me your husband is looking randy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sl009,
    sorry to hear about your little bubs kidney issues. How distressing for you. On a positive nite your bubs is a good weight and all else is normal so it can't be affecting him/ her too much inside. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on delivery it will resolve.

im 35 weeks and worked a 16 hour day yesterday - am now exhausted ESP as I have my 4 year old to run after all day, the shopping to do a d a BBQ to organise. I keep wishing its my last week at work but I've got 4 huge days next week. I reckon baby will come the day I finish work next week at 36 weeks. I'm. Pretty short of breath on walking ow....... Looking forward to getting this watermelon out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell your husband sounds so cute!! I am interested to see what happens to my DH when bubs arrives... As he already has a son he has been through this before, although some 15 years ago...he said he didn't fall in love the instant the baby was born, but he remembers falling in love with him a short time later, he says he remembers the moment...

He is like that with a lot of things...like holidays he can't get excited till we are actually there then he is the most excited ever!

So should be interesting when she is born....

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going good was a bit ill during the night but woke up fine lol. I haven't bothered calling the midwife I read that some ppl lose their plug and it replenishes it and there is no need to tell my midwife unless contains blood or with contractions or water breaks. Just see how things go I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ah husbands mine really is great, he cleans, cooks and is just a top guy, he is a sport kinda guy and can be a boys boy but also is happy to sit with a bunch of girls and chat! He is quite sensitive and always putting others first...

I think he is more cautious about baby as his first experience wasn't ideal, very hard bubba and child...still a difficult teenager. We watched super nanny recently and he got really emotional as he said it brought back all the horrible bed time memories! Kinda scares me but I just think hopefully this time with a different mother and him having learnt from his mistakes ( he was too soft) things will be better!